K

Kain10th

May 7, 2020
I feel like I'm such a loser and a low life that I'm the example people point to of what not to be or end up as in life.

anyone else feel the same?

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, Skathon, Good4Nothing and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I feel like I'm such a loser and a low life that I'm the example people point to of what not to be or end up as in life.

anyone else feel the same?
Definitely feel the same on multiple levels. Sometimes I do try to use my failures to educate others. But people are going to do whatever they want ultimately. I know there's some really good advice that I've ignored through the years.

Reactions: BlackPoppet, Amnesty, Final Escape and 2 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
"We are the people our parents warned us about".

Reactions: Final Escape, pete_x, Skathon and 1 other person
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I tell the youngsters what I wish I'd been told. Of course they hate it. Doesn't really matter to be quite honest. They need to hear it. They'll either thank me one day or they'll wish they'd listened because at the moment I don't think they realise how good they've actually got it. I didn't

Reactions: BlackPoppet, Final Escape and Brick In The Wall
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
yep I feel like I'm cautionary tale for sure.
I do have a job I love, doesn't pay well though and when it's winter there is no work
it's basically a summer job...I'm 27 and have a fkn summer job!

I remember my ex-partner driving me to work once, we were in the carpark and across from us was a man I work with, he's probably in his 50's,
anyway I wasn't getting along with this guy, I told my partner all about him, I pointed and said "oh that's him I'm not getting on with"
he replied "imagine having a job like this at his age"
I started crying, asking why he would say that when I do the same job!! tbh he probably left me because I'm always crying.
When he said that, I felt so worthless, like my life really is pointless.

I didn't finish high school I have no GCSE's, I did some college but it's nothing great and never been to uni. Only ever had this job I do.
On top of all of that I have a criminal record, nothing insanely crazy serious, sounds awful though so I'm scared to apply for jobs.

Reactions: Shakespear's Brother, BlackPoppet and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yea I had a very terrible life outcome. I aborted my kids, became a prostitute, I've got genital herpes, and now I'm also totally impoverished. I think this Monday I'm goin to go through with ending it. Gonna clean up things over the weekend and prepare. I really hope I do not survive. I'm so close to being broke I need to use what money I have left to bail out with some dignity.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: raindrops, Good4Nothing and Epsilon0
decafcoffee

decafcoffee

Nov 15, 2019
Yea I had a very terrible life outcome. I aborted my kids, became a prostitute, I've got genital herpes, and now I'm also totally impoverished. I think this Monday I'm goin to go through with ending it. Gonna clean up things over the weekend and prepare. I really hope I do not survive. I'm so close to being broke I need to use what money I have left to bail out with some dignity.
i considered sex work many times in my life. honestly dont think id feel any guilt at all if i had an abortion, id be like Phew im glad this isnt banned where i live and i can do it for free. for me its so much worse to see someone fucking other people over in order to get ahead. you provided a service. i hope you get a peaceful end.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
i considered sex work many times in my life. honestly dont think id feel any guilt at all if i had an abortion, id be like Phew im glad this isnt banned where i live and i can do it for free. for me its so much worse to see someone fucking other people over in order to get ahead. you provided a service. i hope you get a peaceful end.
Lol! I do feel relief they did not come into this fucked up world but I do feel I commited a serious evil by consenting to the murder of my kids because they were not convenient. However they would have grown up poor and in section 8 welfare ghetto. Not exactly a great start for any child. Unlikely to have fathers who wanted to help.

decafcoffee

decafcoffee

Nov 15, 2019
Lol! I do feel relief they did not come into this fucked up world but I do feel I commited a serious evil by consenting to the murder of my kids because they were not convenient. However they would have grown up poor and in section 8 welfare ghetto. Not exactly a great start for any child. Unlikely to have fathers who wanted to help.
well one thing we do agree is that its good to think before bringing babies into this awful world. i wish more people were as thoughtful as you, you definitely did the right thing. being born into poverty is something no child deserves.

Reactions: BlackPoppet, raindrops and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
well one thing we do agree is that its good to think before bringing babies into this awful world. i wish more people were as thoughtful as you, you definitely did the right thing. being born into poverty is something no child deserves.
Especially where u might never get out of the poverty. Which often is the case nowadays. If u are born into poverty in the US especially since they have had the welfare state. It's likely u will remain in poverty bc they don't really educate the kids in the welfare schools. D0FDA4D0 0205 44F8 A38D 32650F57A5EB

Reactions: raindrops