throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
....I missed out on the opportunity. I should've done it 3 years ago. Now it's nothing special to me anymore. It won't relieve any pain, it won't make me feel better, it won't get me any justice. It'll just annihilate me and that's it.

Reactions: Anarchy, Comatose11, Tiburcio and 4 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
....I missed out on the opportunity. I should've done it 3 years ago. Now it's nothing special to me anymore. It won't relieve any pain, it won't make me feel better, it won't get me any justice. It'll just annihilate me and that's it.

Life is still precious and if you waited 3 years there is nothing wrong with that.
Not pro life btw.

Reactions: lv-gras
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
Atleast we don't have to wait any longer if we don't want to. Lamentably, some people can't even make that choice. They're denied what should be an inalienable right. I'd like to say it is a right, but if it's rejected by most people, we cannot say it's one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, lv-gras, skitliv and 1 other person