getfree05

getfree05

Jul 3, 2023
I feel like my reasons to ctb are stupid but on the other hand it's so unbearable to keep going like I really wanna live but at the same time all my hopes and dreams are crushed am tired of people acting like they understand me bc they don't know how hard it's for me to be different I live in a religious country and I'm a woman so that's equivalent to hell , I can't go out or date or dress the way I want or even come out , it's exhausting living in my society and in top of that my whole family expects me to get into medical school since I was in kindergarten isttg but I know my exams results will suck and I won't make it and I'll disappoint them and I know they'd rather see me dead than a failure even tho they should've expected it I'm not a genius I'm an average socially awkward person and I feel pathetic and weak for giving up but it's essential

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart and Emma.D
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry what you have to endure is awful. I know the country you are living in (you mentioned it in some other post afaik) is terrible for people who are open minded due to "stupid traditional behaviors". It's really difficult there if parents are not open minded. If you wanna chat you can send me a pm.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: getfree05
W

waverinthought

Jul 2, 2023
i understand feeling trapped with no where to go. i feel the same way myself, so you're not alone. my dms are open to you, but otherwise i hope you find some comfort

• Love
Reactions: getfree05
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like such a tiring situation to be trapped in and I think that all feelings of wanting to die are valid, there is no such thing as a "stupid" reason to ctb, to me it's always perfectly understandable not wishing to suffer as existence is just too cruel.

• Love
Reactions: getfree05 and Sweet Tart
getfree05

getfree05

Jul 3, 2023
I'm sorry what you have to endure is awful. I know the country you are living in (you mentioned it in some other post afaik) is terrible for people who are open minded due to "stupid traditional behaviors". It's really difficult there if parents are not open minded. If you wanna chat you can send me a pm.
I didn't figure out how to send a message yet am new here , sorry

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I didn't figure out how to send a message yet am new here , sorry
hover the mouse cursor over the username and you will see a button among others "Start chat" click and send a pm. I send you a pm and you will get a notification with that "bell button".

Last edited: