• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
yesterday I commented on @bee_bee thread asking for help with SI and now they're gone so even though I've told people stuff about methods and SI before, it just felt really abstract and like they wouldn't actually die from it but now I feel so guilty as bee hasn't been online since like an hour after I edited my comment on that thread noooooo :(

does anyone else feel guilty for helping someone presumedly CTB?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows and kawaiiphantom
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I'm so sorry you're feeling this guilt and having to go through that pain šŸ–¤ you only did what you thought was right in the moment. I try my best not to give anyone advice or anything that would remotely help for this reason, but unfortunately I've slipped up once or twice. I hope you're able to heal from the guilt soon šŸ«‚

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Doemu and FutureHanger
the_path_of_sorrows

the_path_of_sorrows

Different routes, same destination
Nov 26, 2023
Yes, i know what you mean. I had a friend on this site not too long ago, they ctb a few weeks ago. I consider myself to be prochoice and whenever he was all about death, I was constantly like "trust your intuition. If you feel like that's your destiny, like this is meant to happen, don't hesitate. I hate to see you suffer. Peace should be our destination". He went through ups and downs, eventually sent me a "thank you for everything" note when I was asleep and never responded since. I feel guilty for not saying a proper goodbye and try to compensate this with thoughts that he's finally happy.

• Hugs
Reactions: FutureHanger