• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
There are 2 lumps on my throat and I don't know which one is my adam's apple. Makes it really hard to try to follow advice on finding the sweet spot.

brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
hello my friend. when i was a teenager i had a massive adams apple, and i was tremendously proud of it. it made me look very manly. but then it got too big! it turns out it was a tumor and i had to have surgery :/

• Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide and CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
hello my friend. when i was a teenager i had a massive adams apple, and i was tremendously proud of it. it made me look very manly. but then it got too big! it turns out it was a tumor and i had to have surgery :/
That's both funny and sad. I doubt I have tumor tho, because if I did, so would my brother on the exact same spot.

brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
haha yes! funny and sad is the definition of my life :D

• Hugs
Reactions: OnlyTheWind and CoolGuy9
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Try swallowing and holding the swallow. Then put the rope around your neck and tighten it. That's what I've been trying. You might also want to try a rope that is 10mm or a little under in thickness. My 12mm is a little much for me, but the 10mm works nicer.

Reactions: CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Try swallowing and holding the swallow. Then put the rope around your neck and tighten it. That's what I've been trying. You might also want to try a rope that is 10mm or a little under in thickness. My 12mm is a little much for me, but the 10mm works nicer.
Not the biggest fan of holding the swallow, but I will try it. If a bit of discomfort is what it takes to ctb, then that's fine.

brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
That's both funny and sad. I doubt I have tumor tho, because if I did, so would my brother on the exact same spot.
wait a minute. what does your brother have to do with it?

Reactions: WatermelonMel
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Not the biggest fan of holding the swallow, but I will try it. If a bit of discomfort is what it takes to ctb, then that's fine.
Hanging will always have some discomfort associated with it, but the 14 or so seconds it takes to lose consciousness are a blessing. :)
I believe in the case of an annoying adams apple, a thinner rope would assist in better constricting the carotid.

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
wait a minute. what does your brother have to do with it?
I meant that if the other lump would be a tumor, it would be really weird for my brother to have an identical tumor in the same spot.
Hanging will always have some discomfort associated with it, but the 14 or so seconds it takes to lose consciousness are a blessing. :)
I believe in the case of an annoying adams apple, a thinner rope would assist in better constricting the carotid.
The thinner rope would make sense. I feel like I'm close to the sweet spot, because I can make my vision a bit weird, my legs to feel weak and feel weird tingles in my arm. Sadly I haven't being able to loose consciousness yet.

Last edited:
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
The first bump is probably your actual adam's apple, and the second bump is probably your cricoid cartilage. 1626661059200

Last edited: