• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
I can't commit suicide, I can't find a job, I can't leave society, I can't do anything.
I wish there was a loners community with basic stuff like tiny houses with a small bed and a chair and a table where I could go and live safely until death takes me.
I just can't go on any longer, I am going insane. I am trapped in this nightmare and I don't know what to do.

Reactions: Kassender, lv-gras, Brokenman505 and 3 others
D

Deleted member 847

If it makes you feel better, you're not alone. I failed at everything in life and because of my survival instinct I can't even take my life. But I didn't lose hope because I know I only need 10 seconds to die and one day I'll achieve my goal.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
suffering

suffering

Aug 17, 2018
If it makes you feel better, you're not alone. I failed at everything in life and because of my survival instinct I can't even take my life. But I didn't lose hope because I know I only need 10 seconds to die and one day I'll achieve my goal.
I'm afraid I'll never be able to do it..... I tried and I had to face a plethora of defense mechanisms who had me completely devastated. That experience (deciding to do it and not being able to) broke me as a person. I am devastated.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
D

Deleted member 847

I'm afraid I'll never be able to do it..... I tried and I had to face a plethora of defense mechanisms who had me completely devastated. That experience (deciding to do it and not being able to) broke me as a person. I am devastated.
If your method is hanging you can try little by little. Try to stay hanged for 3 seconds then you stop and the next day try for 4 seconds and so on

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and suffering
suffering

suffering

Aug 17, 2018
If your method is hanging you can try little by little. Try to stay hanged for 3 seconds then you stop and the next day try for 4 seconds and so on
This is a good advice. Thank you, I will consider it.

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and Deleted member 847