C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
Its like everyone is utterly disgusted by me, no one likes to talk to me, no one likes anything about me, im not supposed to exist

• Hugs
Reactions: TriggerHappy, Life sucks and xxsweetopheliaxx
xxsweetopheliaxx

xxsweetopheliaxx

Nov 25, 2019
I understand where you're coming from. Whoever made you feel like that isn't worth your time. You're loved here, and welcomed here. We care about you and want you to be happy. I hope that things get better for you. If you ever want to talk, I'm here for ya ♥️

• Love
Reactions: Bat 17 and Life sucks
PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
Well, I don't hate you, for what it's worth.

B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Perception can be reality.

• Love
Reactions: TriggerHappy and Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
Its like everyone is utterly disgusted by me, no one likes to talk to me, no one likes anything about me, im not supposed to exist
Me too. Even when I push passed my social anxiety and try to make the effort to participate in talking with people, I feel like people instantly don't like me. I don't know if it's something I say or do, whether it's purely my presence, 'aura' or if I'm just being paranoid. That's why I spend most of my time alone; that way I'm not hurt or offend by 'friendships' or others

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
If someone dislikes you that does not always mean that you are a bad or horrible person - the issue could be on their side.

It could be possible that you just do not fit in with a certain number of individuals, but if somebody treats you badly then do you really want fit in with someone like that, and have some form of a relationship with them?

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
I don't hate anyone and I'd be willing to talk to anyone too.