Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Ave Maria
Feb 26, 2023
I don't know why that is this time, it's not even too serious.

All things considered, it has been a good week, i have got a lot of things done, assignments submitted, and i feel a somewhat sense of accomplishment. I realize i have the night off, nothing impeding a good few hours to my self. I realize, whats the point of simply existing if i don't have any friends. I think this thought sent me spiraling. I hope it gets better, this thought won't leave my head now.

If you are curious what i ended up doing with my "night off", i started to work ahead in my studies. God, i really am a virgin

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: VogonPoetry, Myforevercharlie, guayabas and 3 others
Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
feel free to DM me, we're kind of opposites cause i've done like nothing this week except hang out with friends like twice lol

• Love
Reactions: whywere
sadgvn

sadgvn

Mar 21, 2023
Honestly for me, sometimes even after doing a bunch of chores/work, it will hit me just how fed up I am with it all. I've recently thought about cutting off a lot of people, especially since almost none of them talk to me anymore.

I hope it get's better for us as well, I'm not sure what else you do for hobbies, but sometimes I can get distracted enough in one of my hobbies to where I don't have to think about all that for at least a little bit.

• Love
manta

manta

its gonna be ok
Mar 26, 2023
I'm sorry you're going through those feelings right now. I've been there and it sucks a lot. does your school have any decent clubs? I found them useful when I had little friends to be around. Meeting others can help ease that lonely ache. Or even taking your studies to a coffee shop can help bring you back into the moment.

I am here to chat as well, take care

• Love
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I will say this, everyone before me is so spot on and makes me so very happy to be a SS family memebr. We are all in this together.

I am also around if you would ever want to chat.

I send you lots of love, huge hugs and the aspect that you are a very good friend and also a part of my family, as I have no family nor friends, except everyone here.

Walter

guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
sometimes letting yourself cry is healing, even if you don't know why you're crying. I try to feel compassion for myself without feeling like I'm a victim, sometimes I get into depression spirals when I feel like a victim. it's more like validating the grief I'm feeling and trying to treat myself with the same kindness I'd show a friend or a child who was crying, instead of validating my feelings that I'm being abandoned and nothing will ever change. I hope your night off gets better <3

huntergirl14

huntergirl14

Mar 15, 2023
I force myself to cry to sleep, because i cant cry. Crying feels painful and very hard and its like some force inside of me that is turning the crying into more pain

• Aww..
SorrowfulDrugUser

SorrowfulDrugUser

Professional Overthinker
Mar 25, 2023
Hey OP, just want to say that I'm proud of you, and if it means anything to you. Feel free to shoot me a chat, always looking for someone to talk to!

• Love
Reactions: Dr.Sleep (Im tired) and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I force myself to cry to sleep, because i cant cry. Crying feels painful and very hard and its like some force inside of me that is turning the crying into more pain
Your post really hit me hard, as I never ever want anyone to have to feel like they have to cry and especially when one has to force oneself to do it, makes me dry just thinking about it.

I firmly believe in the aspect that we are all the same and should love, caring and have lots of empathy towards each other always. I reread your post several times to get a good feeling of just how thoughtful and kind you are. I am 67, reference point, as far as having been through life's mill more than once, 2 attempts alone, that I want the very best for you.

I may have a bleeding heart as far as loving everyone and helping folks out, my "dad" hated me for that, but this is me in a nutshell and I had to say howdy and that I really am thinking of you.

Sending you a long-distance huge hug, lots of love and caring and vibrant fields of flowers with sunny skies to enjoy.

You are a tremendously awesome soul. believe it, I do 100%.

Walter