BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I woke up from a nap, and I'm just so on edge. I'm feeling so angry at everything. My email has been "sending" for three hours, my cat is taking up my whole damn bed, I feel absolutely disgusting. The butter took forever to soften in the microwave, the tin foil covering the food wasn't completely covering the food. Hearing the dishes as I emptied the dishwasher was like....pure fucking torture.

I made a point to look at the many dents in the wall/door from when my dad got angry and threw things. Pretty sure some of those dents were things thrown at people who dodged. As I looked at them I told myself, "Is this what you're going to act like? You're just like your dad, you fucking bitch."

I feel like I'm going to do something I'll regret. Guess I'll just hurt myself instead :hmph:

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Deleted member 14573, foxdie and 9 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh dear, your day sounds tough.
I'm having a terrible day because of a hangover. It just won't go away lol.

Anyway, send you lots of hugs and love and hope things get peaceful soon!

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, death137, Miss_Takes and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Oh dear, your day sounds tough.
I'm having a terrible day because of a hangover. It just won't go away lol.

Anyway, send you lots of hugs and love and hope things get peaceful soon!
Sorry you're having a bad day.

• Love
Reactions: death137 and WornOutLife
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I woke up from a nap, and I'm just so on edge. I'm feeling so angry at everything. My email has been "sending" for three hours, my cat is taking up my whole damn bed, I feel absolutely disgusting. The butter took forever to soften in the microwave, the tin foil covering the food wasn't completely covering the food. Hearing the dishes as I emptied the dishwasher was like....pure fucking torture.

I made a point to look at the many dents in the wall/door from when my dad got angry and threw things. Pretty sure some of those dents were things thrown at people who dodged. As I looked at them I told myself, "Is this what you're going to act like? You're just like your dad, you fucking bitch."

I feel like I'm going to do something I'll regret. Guess I'll just hurt myself instead :hmph:
I can relate to the anger and all the little things going wrong. Sometimes I just stand in the kitchen and swear at the top of my lungs, must really freak the neighbours out.

Is there a way you can channel the anger in a harmless way?

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie, BitterlyAlive_, death137 and 1 other person
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
Somedays I sit in the back of my semi truck and rage scream because life is so bad. It must really freak out people on either side of me.

Sorry you are having a shit day OP. Thinking about you now.

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_ and signifying nothing
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
@awfullife @Underscore Feeling better. Watched a bit of Mr. Rogers, made my cat back off, and just...laid in bed I guess. Can't remember.

@WornOutLife hope you're feeling better.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: foxdie, WornOutLife and Deleted member 1465