oh_no191

oh_no191

“Is it better to speak or to die?”
Jun 11, 2023
I feel like a burden to everyone. Typing on this forum makes me feel like I'm bothering everyone even if no one sees it, responds, or even cares. I feel like I'm in everyone's way. Like the earth would spin easier if I just wasn't on it and it makes me really sad. I want to feel helpful and be able to speak without the thought of being a waste of space. I know no one cares and this is dumb to say but I'm sorry for posting my vents on this forum. I know it's the point but I feel like I need to say sorry. So to whoever decides to read this, I'm sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: yyytry, kunikuzushi, loopdaloop and 2 others
GreenBanana23

GreenBanana23

Suicidal Banana
Mar 5, 2023
I hope it means something to know you aren't the only person who feels this way. Reading this post was like seeing one of my thoughts on a screen. I am sorry you have to suffer the same feeling.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: yyytry, oh_no191 and loopdaloop
corazon

corazon

"a heart's a heavy burden"
Mar 30, 2023
I feel like a burden to everyone. Typing on this forum makes me feel like I'm bothering everyone even if no one sees it, responds, or even cares. I feel like I'm in everyone's way. Like the earth would spin easier if I just wasn't on it and it makes me really sad. I want to feel helpful and be able to speak without the thought of being a waste of space. I know no one cares and this is dumb to say but I'm sorry for posting my vents on this forum. I know it's the point but I feel like I need to say sorry. So to whoever decides to read this, I'm sorry.
Hi @oh_no191, I'm sorry you feel that way, but you are already making a difference. Not long ago you commented on my goodbye thread and your kind words affected me. It's especially special because there's a full moon tonight so your comment was very appropriate. I'm just a stranger but I believe you matter and I'm glad we crossed paths :) I also experience thoughts of being a burden - you're not alone. <3

• Love
Reactions: oh_no191
cami

cami

the lonely
May 27, 2023
hey you don't have to be sorry at all. we're all here to vent in a way, whether it's about life, how to ctb, etc. we really do care about fellow members and it doesn't bother me at all. if you ever need to talk my pms are free. stay safe my love <3

• Love
Reactions: oh_no191