loren7864

loren7864

Aug 29, 2023
the only reason i want to ctb is bc i feel like theres no point in life, everything is just boring. I have a decent homelife - i love my dad sm hes one of the only reasons keeping me here and my relationship with my mother is rocky but not abusive (maybe borderline verbally) but i just zone out now whenever my mum freaks. i also have never experienced severe bullying. i am an outcast but no one really makes fun of me to my face. and i have a decent circle of friends but i feel like ive just gone numb. hanging out with them is a chore now and incredibly boring like id rather just stay at home. but i feel like that makes me an imposter, since i basically have everything and no valid reason to ctb. im just so sick of life, every day is so draining with no purpose. (please excuse all the grammer mistakes im lazy lol)

• Hugs
Reactions: Anna., Sannti, FreeMind and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that feeling tired of existing is a perfectly valid way to feel, I could personally never wish to exist at all as existing is just so tiresome, pointless and overall unappealing, the way that you feel is very much understandable. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and loren7864