bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue 🌹💙
Nov 26, 2023
this is normal? i don't feel as bad as i did when i had to wait a long time. my desire to die has not diminished, let's be clear. despite this i feel almost happy as the day approaches.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep, Aim and Neverfeltdeader
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief to feel in such a way, I wish you the best.

Reactions: bluegodism
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
this is normal? i don't feel as bad as i did when i had to wait a long time. my desire to die has not diminished, let's be clear. despite this i feel almost happy as the day approaches.
It's completely normal because you know that at anytime you want, whenever you are ready, you can end your pain on your own terms. I would feel the same if I had my method available.

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
I felt the same way day of my attempt. I think that's what made me back out. The despair was really not present at the time since I knew relief was coming. I think it's easier when you don't plan and just do. Not advising that or anything but that's ultimately what left me here I believe.

caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
When all your worries and sources of stress are no longer going to be able to affect you, being replaced by infinite peace, it's only natural to reach some level of elation.

bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue 🌹💙
Nov 26, 2023
Eu me senti da mesma maneira no dia da minha tentativa. Acho que foi isso que me fez desistir. O desespero realmente não estava presente naquele momento, pois eu sabia que o alívio estava chegando. Acho que é mais fácil quando você não planeja e apenas faz. Não estou aconselhando isso nem nada, mas foi isso que me deixou aqui, acredito.
i'll have to do this on the exact day i have my sn in hand, at most one or two days later. i can't let it happen on the day i want/am most suicidal because of my family.