anhedonicNfoggy

anhedonicNfoggy

i don’t know
Aug 7, 2023
I feel like no one takes my feelings seriously

If I'm too far gone, I'll be screamed at my dad and beaten up (I failed a year in high school bc completely stopped attending school and just lay in bed and that's how my dad reacted)and my mom will guilt trip me like I'm causing her suffering

If I get it together to the minimum like pass classes or I don't have the means at the moment to ctb, I am considered to be lying or that I don't have it that bad.

I just want to be taken seriously. I tried venting in the discord but no one cares. It's like for some people, 5 people respond and for me, I'm pretty much invisible.

I don't know what I want from posting here. Maybe momentary relief. I am supposed to pack now to move in tmr but just been crying in my room. Trying to make sure no one else in the house knows bc then I'll probably considered a crybaby/drama queen

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kittyneedsabreak, dead_milky, cgrtt.brns and 2 others
Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
I definitely get how it feels. My parents are the exact same. It's very difficult to deal with constantly being put down and dismissed. Over time I just started to do my own thing, regardless of what they see. Oh I only passed the subject and didn't get an A so I'm worthless? Idgaf I passed and that's all I wanted, I'll celebrate my own accomplishment. I also surround myself with people who do validate me, family doesn't always have to be related by blood, you can choose your own family that cares about you.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy
anhedonicNfoggy

anhedonicNfoggy

i don’t know
Aug 7, 2023
I definitely get how it feels. My parents are the exact same. It's very difficult to deal with constantly being put down and dismissed. Over time I just started to do my own thing, regardless of what they see. Oh I only passed the subject and didn't get an A so I'm worthless? Idgaf I passed and that's all I wanted, I'll celebrate my own accomplishment. I also surround myself with people who do validate me, family doesn't always have to be related by blood, you can choose your own family that cares about you.
Thanks but I can't choose either. Online people don't care about me. Real life people could befriend but it all ends bc I'm worthless. Solution is self harm. At least that makes me feel valid

Reactions: kittyneedsabreak
LSDXMT

LSDXMT

Aug 17, 2023
Thanks but I can't choose either. Online people don't care about me. Real life people could befriend but it all ends bc I'm worthless. Solution is self harm. At least that makes me feel valid
yeah its near impossible sometimes to find someone who cares. I had one friend who did care, but one day he just deleted everything and now im not even sure if he is still alive. I dont think i will find anyone else that will care again.

Reactions: kittyneedsabreak and anhedonicNfoggy
SkippingRope

SkippingRope

Aug 20, 2023
I feel like no one takes my feelings seriously

If I'm too far gone, I'll be screamed at my dad and beaten up (I failed a year in high school bc completely stopped attending school and just lay in bed and that's how my dad reacted)and my mom will guilt trip me like I'm causing her suffering

If I get it together to the minimum like pass classes or I don't have the means at the moment to ctb, I am considered to be lying or that I don't have it that bad.

I just want to be taken seriously. I tried venting in the discord but no one cares. It's like for some people, 5 people respond and for me, I'm pretty much invisible.

I don't know what I want from posting here. Maybe momentary relief. I am supposed to pack now to move in tmr but just been crying in my room. Trying to make sure no one else in the house knows bc then I'll probably considered a crybaby/drama queen

Hi! I'm new to this forum. I just wanted to say that if you need someone to talk to, we can chat on discord together. From what you said, I know you aren't that into online friendships, so don't feel pressured. But if you'd like to give it a try, here's my code, add me: skippingrope#0. I'm no psychologists or anything like that, but I'm a good listener

HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
I realize it's more common than I know, but it still saddens me to see young people on this site as a result of their parents, even indirectly.

@anhedonicNfoggy , I'm sorry you are not getting the support you need from home. Know that you are as valid as anyone else and I hope you can find the validation you wish. I would also suggest you lower your online expectations. Reactions to general postings can go either way. You could try reaching out to specific people, here or on Discord, and would probably get a better response. I would be happy to talk if you'd like.

• Love
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy
D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
I'm so sorry. Its terrible to see how many people hurt because of the people who are supposed to be the closest ones, like family.

I'm also sorry to hear other people haven't been very compassionate. Hopefully talking about this here can help. If you ever need yo talk, I'm here <3 although I can't PM for now due to my account having been re-made after the site crash.