TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
I've been dealing with an alcohol addiction for the past 15 months, and just about 2 weeks ago I decided to move to California. I'm currently on the edge of being homeless because the conditions at my Dad's house are unlivable and I don't want to be a burden on him or his wife. Getting a job for me is difficult for reasons I don't wish to go into detail about.

I have around $70 to my name and just worried about where to get money. I honestly don't know why I continue living. When I think about it, it really seems like my future is hopeless and bleak. I just want a somewhat peaceful death when it is I do decide to die.

Anyways, I'm not good about responding to replies but feel free to reply. Take care SS.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: nopointofliving, onleana, FinalPeace and 7 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I understand how you feel :( I might be homeless in the next few months because my parents keep threatening to kick me out and if it does come to it, I think I'll be done as homelessness is where I draw the line.

Hopefully you don't become homeless as that would be horrible

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, TheYounger and Dead Meat
lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
It's probably not what you want to hear, but CA is probably the best state to live in if you were to become homeless. I couldn't live like that either though. Hopefully things work out for you.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad and TheYounger
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are going through this, I know it can be horrible when things just get worse. I understand that it can be dreadful when the future seems to be hopeless. It sounds like you are going through a lot, but whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: TheYounger
F

FinalPeace

Jan 29, 2022
Sounds like you are in a tough situation. I hope things get better for you. California is huge. Does the county you are in have any detox programs you may qualify for or be interested in? Whether you desire to manage or fix your addiction is not necessarily my first concern. Maybe going to a halfway house detox program could help temporarily solve your homelessness problem. Then maybe you can get a clear head to figure out how to solve the money problems.

I just hope you're not in LA County because the homeless population is quite large there. I wouldn't want to see anyone in that predicament.