• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ali

Ali

No exist
Dec 5, 2018
I hope not to be ignored again :(

I tried ctb these days, but I have not had the courage and that damn survival instinct ... I hate it!

How would you like to be fired?
Actually I do not care much since I would be dead. But I know that my family will miss me in some way and I do not want to continue bothering after ctb. I do not want to be underground and to cry on a rock. I want to be cremated, but I do not have the means to pay for this and they do not either. I thought about donating the body to science, but I have doubts.

1- If I commit suicide, will they want my body anyway?
2- Will this save my family expenses to avoid a funeral? I am not religious and I do not want one.
3- I read that if the body is in poor condition it can not be received. I go with partial, I have two scars on my neck for cuts and in my legs but they are not big.
I also have a doubt about partial, I'll put it here below once
I faint, is it likely to wake me up, the convulsions as they are?

Reactions: Deleted member 1496, Wolfjob_dayjob, lemmeeleev and 9 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
You could contact those people (who take bodies for science) and ask them these questions, ofcourse not mentioning that you're going to hang yourself. They'd be able to answer the questions better.

Personally, I don't think they'll refuse your body if you hang yourself. All you're doing is closing off oxygen to your brain for long enough to die, while the rest of your body is still in perfect condition.

I think it's very noble of you to donate your body to science by the way :)

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018
If you've been ignored here I'm sure it's because people really don't know the answers to your questions, not callous indifference.

I have no expertise in this area and know nothing of Chilean law, so I can only provide uneducated guesses.

1- There's no valid reason they wouldn't accept a body in good condition unless the cause of death was some communicable disease like tuberculosis or AIDS.
2- You need to contact a medical school in Chile to determine the procedure for donation of a body. You'd probably need to sign some forms and provide personal information. I have no idea whether any expenses would accrue to your family. You'd have to ask.
3- Poor condition probably means advanced decomposition or extensive trauma. You want enough time undisturbed for your method to work, but not so much time advanced decomposition commences. The window of opportunity probably varies greatly depending on temperature, humidity and exposure to the elements.
4- You won't regain consciousness from convulsions per se. If the convulsions loosen the apparatus you've constructed to constrict the flow of blood to your brain you could regain consciousness.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...-of-donating-your-body-to-medical-science-020

This thread should probably be moved from Offtopic to SanctionedSuicide as it's very much on topic.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, lemmeeleev, Deleted member 4993 and 5 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Please don't think anyone is trying to ignore you - they are not x

As @Mrs.O'Leary'sCow says sometimes people just don't know the answer to a question, it isn't because people don't care.

There are lots of useful threads here on partial so have a read through and feel free to post any questions:-)

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, lemmeeleev, Deleted member 4993 and 7 others
Ali

Ali

No exist
Dec 5, 2018
I'm going to write today to the university of sciences to see what steps to follow. Thank you very much for responding, I will try to move the thread to sanctioned suicide.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018
I'm going to write today to the university of sciences to see what steps to follow. Thank you very much for responding, I will try to move the thread to sanctioned suicide.
There's nothing wrong with the thread being in Offtopic, I just think the likelihood of helpful responses would increase if it were placed in SanctionedSuicide. Best of luck to you.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, lemmeeleev, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others