lost.ghost

lost.ghost

dissolving mind
Jan 25, 2019
Lately I've felt so sad that people have to know I exist. I see myself as such a terrible person and I feel sorry that anyone has to know me. I don't understand why I feel like such a terrible person, I hate how fucked up my brain is and I wish these chemical imbalances didn't exist. I've been struggling ever since I was a child with this shit, and I just want all of this to be over. I don't want to feel so shitty anymore. I've tried everything. It baffles me that medically assisted suicide is legal for physical illness but not mental illness. It doesn't feel fair. I'm going to deal with mental illness for the rest of my life if I don't end my life. I'm sorry this venting is all over the place

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TearyEyedQueen, OreoWellington, mediocre and 8 others
A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
Nothing to be sorry for. We are all here for each other judgement free. If you can't vent here then where can we? I am sorry you feel that way. And wish I could offer more to help but all I can do is say, I get it. I deal with feeling terrible about myself, for different reasons, but I can still understand how bad it feels.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, mediocre, Time and 5 others
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Lately I've felt so sad that people have to know I exist. I see myself as such a terrible person and I feel sorry that anyone has to know me. I don't understand why I feel like such a terrible person, I hate how fucked up my brain is and I wish these chemical imbalances didn't exist. I've been struggling ever since I was a child with this shit, and I just want all of this to be over. I don't want to feel so shitty anymore. I've tried everything. It baffles me that medically assisted suicide is legal for physical illness but not mental illness. It doesn't feel fair. I'm going to deal with mental illness for the rest of my life if I don't end my life. I'm sorry this venting is all over the place
Don't be sorry for venting. You said exactly what I have been thinking for a long time, and you said it well. By now, age 56, only one person is left in my life. This is a safe and caring community for venting these issues.
Sending peace and comfort

• Hugs
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, Time, lost.ghost and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yea I agree, I wish never existed well I practically don't now as it is lol! I'm a walking embarrassment in the world. Me not existing would have prevented serious tragedies for other people. It would have saved a lot of people a lot of grief if I didn't have to come into existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Time, Ark and 1 other person
Time

Time

Looking to leave.
Nov 10, 2019
I definitely identify. And no need to apologize, this is the place to vent. :heart: :hug:
Yea I agree, I wish never existed well I practically don't now as it is lol! I'm a walking embarrassment in the world. Me not existing would have prevented serious tragedies for other people. It would have saved a lot of people a lot of grief if I didn't have to come into existence.
Annnnnd, this... All the way. :heart::hug:

Reactions: LegaliseIt!