anathemaa

anathemaa

emotionless marcher
Dec 14, 2021
All my bad thoughts left my brain. I am no longer seeking distractions to escape my mind. I am not sure if I am romanticizing my own death but I feel like I am spending my last moments here. I see a person that struggled and committed suicide in all the pictures that have been taken of me. I constantly think of how people will react and move on after my death. I hope they will know me as a good person that deserved a break. I think I'm finally free. The idea of eternal nothingness makes me feel really relaxed. I hope it makes sense and I succeed.

• Hugs
Reactions: ikadasui, outrider567, thelookingontheway and 3 others
D

depressedlover

In Transit waiting for the bus
Apr 12, 2023
I have also been thinking of how my family will react and handle my death to an extent i have been playing different scenarios in my head.I just hope they'll be able to understand and let go.
I wish you luck in your plans and i hope you find the perfect peace you're seeking.

• Hugs
Reactions: anathemaa and User00
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief to feel so calm, to me the thought of eternal nothingness certainly is something that is so incredibly comforting, as in death everything is finally forgotten about. To me there is nothing more ideal than being completely unaware of this world and being unable to suffer, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: thelookingontheway, anathemaa and depressedlover
composingthefuture

composingthefuture

Apr 30, 2023
if you have no other options, and ctb is a calming notion for you, im glad youre able to find comfort in that

Reactions: anathemaa and depressedlover