• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nefera

Nefera

Jun 30, 2024
My SN package finally arrived and I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders knowing that I can end it on my own terms.

I've had failed attempts in the past due to just being too young and desperate to CTB but without knowledge about it, now I feel confident that I'm actually prepared.

I don't need to feel that anguish of not knowing how it's going to end, if one day my mental issues would take the best out of me and leave me in a permanent state of delirious psychosis or from being locked into a irrational state, being completely vulnerable after losing my mind...

All the pressure of being a woman where you have to be an overachiever since you've been born just to get the basic achievements in society all the while a man would get just by barely trying at all.

That looming fear of working endlessly (my generation won't be able to retire in my country) to avoid homelessness is completely gone because I don't have to if I don't want!

I wish I wasn't born and felt like I didn't even had a right over my own body/life and was forced to survive a miserable life with my dysfunctional brain but now I feel like I was given the choice.

TY for everyone who provided information into this forum!

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, thebelljarrr, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel comforted at knowing you have a way to be free from all the suffering, it must be a relief having the SN, best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder and Nefera
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
Good luck with any of the choice that u will make.

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder and Nefera