• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lonely&trapped.

lonely&trapped.

I rather would be just a face in a crowd
Mar 22, 2024
Title is self explanatory

Im sorry I am an attention seeker, I feel bad I don't have the courage to kill myself unlike people who are legit suicidal.

Im a piece of shit, I still don't know why I am here but I am not brave enough to kill myself, all I do all day is just sleep in bed but I don't have the courage to die.

I'm sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadfemboy:(, Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and 8 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Anyone that is able to read your post is likely in the same boat. We'd all be gone if it was easy.

So easy to come into to life, virtually impossible to get out. This is something I wish all prospective parents would consider before deciding to procreate.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep, divinemistress36 and 4 others
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I am so happy we crossed paths and I'm so proud of all of your hard efforts LT <3

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and lonely&trapped.
Vivir_O_No

Vivir_O_No

Dec 10, 2023
Title is self explanatory

Im sorry I am an attention seeker, I feel bad I don't have the courage to kill myself unlike people who are legit suicidal.

Im a piece of shit, I still don't know why I am here but I am not brave enough to kill myself, all I do all day is just sleep in bed but I don't have the courage to die.

I'm sorry.
I feel the same way. I don't have the courage to live, nor the courage to die. Exhausting.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Not everyone who is suicidal attempts. Most people who are suicidal actually don't end up taking their own lives. Also, attempting isn't fucking easy and can come with all sorts of risks if things go wrong, so not attempting is understandable. There isn't anything to feel bad about, especially when there are members on here who also haven't attempted before. You are suicidal, whether you attempt or not.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, fleetingnight and lonely&trapped.
emptyenvelopes

emptyenvelopes

Jun 15, 2024
you are not alone in this and feeling this way does not make you bad. It makes you human. Sending virtual hugs!

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Daryl72 and lonely&trapped.
Temporal_Anchorite

Temporal_Anchorite

wanting outta this bitch
Sep 23, 2022
Homie, you just described me.

What sucks too is when other people think you're merely vying for attention and completely dismiss your pain.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, fleetingnight and Daryl72
MHCheese454

MHCheese454

Jul 14, 2024
Killing yourself is hard because it goes against your survival instincts. It's like if you were placed on top of a building and were told to jump, you may want to die, but you would be paralysed. So you shouldn't feel bad for an instinct that was out of your control.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Daryl72
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Anyone that is able to read your post is likely in the same boat. We'd all be gone if it was easy.

So easy to come into to life, virtually impossible to get out. This is something I wish all prospective parents would consider before deciding to procreate.
Excellent point.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Be gentle on yourself.

Killing ourselves is literally the last resort and most unnatural thing we can do. Our natural state is to want to live.

When you are ready, you will know. There is no rush. Don't set pointless CTB dates or deadlines for yourself, you are just setting yourself up for a feeling of failure as it is extremely unlikely you will follow through.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
There's nothing to be sorry for. This forum is a place to discuss issues we are having trouble with- especially ideation. There's no obligation to kill yourself because you joined. That would actually be a death cult!

I'm not totally sure I'll have the guts to do it either. I hope I will but, it's impossible to know till the time comes. I actually imagine perhaps the majority of members here don't kill themselves in the end. Imagine if we had nowhere to talk about it though? Without the kind of responses you get in 'real' life. That would be awful!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
You shouldn't have to apologise. Suicide isn't straightforward after all, in fact to me it's the complete opposite, I wish it's as easy as never waking again, to me it'd be so ideal to just never wake again. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: Proteus