• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

vaulthunter

vaulthunter

poyo?
Mar 19, 2019
i feel like i'm dragging him into what he doesn't desserve to be dragged into. im sorry my head is always a mess...i love him more than he can ever know, but i feel like i cant show it, i dont know what to do.

Reactions: Fucking loving it, reznikoff, Alecsa and 3 others
_milo

_milo

Mar 16, 2019
When you really love someone, it doesn't matter if something is wrong with them. You just do. Why do you feel like you can't show it?

Reactions: lemmeeleev, AnnihilatedAnna, nanimonoka and 2 others
vaulthunter

vaulthunter

poyo?
Mar 19, 2019
When you really love someone, it doesn't matter if something is wrong with them. You just do. Why do you feel like you can't show it?
i think he just puts up with what i can offer him.. im not sure if its love because i won't let myself believe it, but he tells me he doesn't mind everything i go through but i can't believe him. i'm so difficult to handle, i am worthless, and i am not good for him. yet he loves me. i feel so full of guilt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alecsa, lemmeeleev and AnnihilatedAnna
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
i feel like i'm dragging him into what he doesn't desserve to be dragged into. im sorry my head is always a mess...i love him more than he can ever know, but i feel like i cant show it, i dont know what to do.

Just tell him you love him, give him a hug and tell him how you feel. I'm sure he'll appreciate knowing what's going on with you. It's certainly better than having to guess.

Try to remember your feelings are not representative of his. If he loves you you deserve to be loved, period. No need to question it.

Reactions: CC123 and lemmeeleev
vaulthunter

vaulthunter

poyo?
Mar 19, 2019
Just tell him you love him, give him a hug and tell him how you feel. I'm sure he'll appreciate knowing what's going on with you. It's certainly better than having to guess.

Try to remember your feelings are not representative of his. If he loves you you deserve to be loved, period. No need to question it.
i will try. its really hard. im here with him now, and he knows what is going on, but i dont think he knows the extent of it. i feel like any normal person wouldn't even worry, but my mind is so messed up that i will never know for sure. i am afraid im always going to question it... and i dont know why. thank you though, i appreciate everyones responses

Reactions: lemmeeleev
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
i will try. its really hard. im here with him now, and he knows what is going on, but i dont think he knows the extent of it. i feel like any normal person wouldn't even worry, but my mind is so messed up that i will never know for sure. i am afraid im always going to question it... and i dont know why. thank you though, i appreciate everyones responses

I know it's easier said than done. I obviously didn't mean to sound condescending. God knows I'm going through emotional crap myself. Enjoy your time together. I'd love to have a significant other I could share my feelings with. Sadly I have no-one.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and vaulthunter
vaulthunter

vaulthunter

poyo?
Mar 19, 2019
I know it's easier said than done. I obviously didn't mean to sound condescending. God knows I'm going through emotional crap myself. Enjoy your time together. I'd love to have a significant other I could share my feelings with. Sadly I have no-one.
no, you didnt sound condescending at all, i really will try. i hope you find your peace. i know how heavy that emotional crap can be, and can relate right now. i guess its just something i have to work out within myself.

Reactions: Jean Améry
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
no, you didnt sound condescending at all, i really will try. i hope you find your peace. i know how heavy that emotional crap can be, and can relate right now. i guess its just something i have to work out within myself.

Thank you. I wish you the same thing. Peace is what we all seek, isn't it? I do think it's healthy to express your feelings, here or elsewhere.

Reactions: vaulthunter
T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
I hid my dark thoughts from my (ex)girlfriend for a long time, I ended up destroying our relationship. It might be scary too open up, but it will be a good thing in the long term

vaulthunter

vaulthunter

poyo?
Mar 19, 2019
]
I hid my dark thoughts from my (ex)girlfriend for a long time, I ended up destroying our relationship. It might be scary too open up, but it will be a good thing in the long term

he knows about my thoughts definitely! it's just, i feel like he'll never know the depth of them, or how far they go. i feel like opening up just makes me look like i'm seeking attention from him, but i have so much to say. it's hard.

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
]

he knows about my thoughts definitely! it's just, i feel like he'll never know the depth of them, or how far they go. i feel like opening up just makes me look like i'm seeking attention from him, but i have so much to say. it's hard.

I'm sorry your going through this. It's very much the same with my boyfriend; and esp having BPD, makes it triple times worse. I think its seriously best you share everything with him. I feel like a crazy, needy, obsessive, attention seeker kind of person- but in the long run it has helped me as he has a better understanding of me.

It's also a special way of getting close- how i see it. I'm letting him into all my vulnerabilities, he sees the real me, although I am very complex.
He also says he loves me and is here for me- this isn't a reason for him to leave.

If ur man says that to you, please TRY to believe him.
I try, and when I get a tinge of actual trusting him- it feels like the greatest thing ever.

vaulthunter

vaulthunter

poyo?
Mar 19, 2019
I'm sorry your going through this. It's very much the same with my boyfriend; and esp having BPD, makes it triple times worse. I think its seriously best you share everything with him. I feel like a crazy, needy, obsessive, attention seeker kind of person- but in the long run it has helped me as he has a better understanding of me.

It's also a special way of getting close- how i see it. I'm letting him into all my vulnerabilities, he sees the real me, although I am very complex.
He also says he loves me and is here for me- this isn't a reason for him to leave.

If ur man says that to you, please TRY to believe him.
I try, and when I get a tinge of actual trusting him- it feels like the greatest thing ever.
i too have BPD! i'm glad knowing i'm not alone in this :) yes, the constant need for reassurance, the constant need for attention, and just the way my mood flips at the drop of the hat are all reasons that feed into the guilt i have :( i know that complexfeeling, and whenever it goes away and i feel like me, and i can actually believe the words he's saying to me, life feels amazing. but it's always shortlived, there's always that part of me that will thirst for the attention i get when i act like a brat. it's exhausting. i wish i had normal emotions, and could live a normal life with him not having to attend to my every emotional need.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956
R

retarddd

Aug 10, 2018
why dont you break up with him then?

also, why did you even get a bf if you know you're going to commit suicide?

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
i too have BPD! i'm glad knowing i'm not alone in this :) yes, the constant need for reassurance, the constant need for attention, and just the way my mood flips at the drop of the hat are all reasons that feed into the guilt i have :( i know that complexfeeling, and whenever it goes away and i feel like me, and i can actually believe the words he's saying to me, life feels amazing. but it's always shortlived, there's always that part of me that will thirst for the attention i get when i act like a brat. it's exhausting. i wish i had normal emotions, and could live a normal life with him not having to attend to my every emotional need.

Omg its scary how its exactly like that for me. I lash out, something happens and then bam its all over.
I love him again
But worst part; he took a major hit while now it seems to me whatever i said wasmt a big deal. "Now that i forgot about it; so should u"- kind of mentality.
Idk if u also get this, but after am argument and eveything is okay- i get mad and avoid him and that hes truly a fucked up person. But then it all goes away until he talks to me again; all sweet and nice.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Take some psychedelics together like shrooms and LSD. That would be great for both of you to share in that love together.

vaulthunter

vaulthunter

poyo?
Mar 19, 2019
Take some psychedelics together like shrooms and LSD. That would be great for both of you to share in that love together.
would love to, but in the state i'm in, i'm guaranteed to have a bad trip :/ maybe in the future

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
would love to, but in the state i'm in, i'm guaranteed to have a bad trip :/ maybe in the future
Microdose then, it's become more common, people in silicon valley are using it for an edge in their careers.

vaulthunter

vaulthunter

poyo?
Mar 19, 2019
Omg its scary how its exactly like that for me. I lash out, something happens and then bam its all over.
I love him again
But worst part; he took a major hit while now it seems to me whatever i said wasmt a big deal. "Now that i forgot about it; so should u"- kind of mentality.
Idk if u also get this, but after am argument and eveything is okay- i get mad and avoid him and that hes truly a fucked up person. But then it all goes away until he talks to me again; all sweet and nice.
yes yes the splitting!! it always ends up with me splitting on myself—getting angry that i even got angry, then it all melts away into sadness :aw:

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
yes yes the splitting!! it always ends up with me splitting on myself—getting angry that i even got angry, then it all melts away into sadness :aw:

Yes! Im so at lost and confused - "how come ur pissed?? What i said isnt that bad!" I iust cannot grasp it; also its like a blur to me. I camt rememver perfect details and the memory changes depending hpw i feel about him

Its awful.

vaulthunter

vaulthunter

poyo?
Mar 19, 2019
Yes! Im so at lost and confused - "how come ur pissed?? What i said isnt that bad!" I iust cannot grasp it; also its like a blur to me. I camt rememver perfect details and the memory changes depending hpw i feel about him

Its awful.
they just dont get how fast our emotions change :/ even if they say they do, no one without bpd will really know what its like to love in our minds.

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
they just dont get how fast our emotions change :/ even if they say they do, no one without bpd will really know what its like to love in our minds.

Exactly- but I wouldn't wish it upon anyone either!! its hell!
Guess I try to break it down to him in as much detail as i can and hes like ..uh..?? what??
-_-

you know there was a time, where I thought everyone thought like me lol- and when I learned that was false I was shocked.