mybiggiebaad

mybiggiebaad

Aug 13, 2023
Whenever I see post on this forum, u feel bad for wanting to kms. People actually went through some of the most horrific things, and I'm just here, wanting to kms because "I serve no purpose". Explanation, I don't do anything in my life, I'm fairly young and I don't go to school, even though I should be. All I do is eat, lay down all day, and watch videos all day, I've been doing it everyday and I don't even remember where it started. I believe I have no purpose for this earth, or for myself, or for others. I don't do anything to help even though I very well could, I just don't. I don't why I'm like this but I feel like kms is the best way out, but I still feel like I should suck up and deal with it because "that's life", because I see really actual horrific reasons people want to kill themselves and it makes me think, "maybe I don't have it that bad?".

• Hugs
Reactions: spinningmyself, Sannti, Lost Magic and 2 others
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
You don't have to feel bad for knowing htat other's been through worse shit. We cannot possibly comprehend other people's pain unless we ourselves encontountered a similar situation or whatever.
Wanting to ctb isn't reserved only for those, who suffered worst scenarios you can think off.
After all, we all want to be at peace, right?

Reactions: ablationaaa457, spinningmyself, mybiggiebaad and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
True, many people don't have it as bad as others but that shouldn't be something that invalidates someone's suicidal feelings at all. I'm also in a similar situation, I also lie around and jerk off in my room but my father really pushed me to this point and believeing that I can't be fixed and i'm not willing to do anything anymore because of this. I don't want to make this about me but I'm just sharing my justification for wanting to ctb and informing you that you shouldn't feel bad about wanting to ctb. I would strongly recommend fixing yourself but if you try and still fail countless times then the last decision is ultimately yours to make.

Reactions: mybiggiebaad, TheMetalhead and Praestat_Mori
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
Try not to compare your suffering to others. If your suffering is bad for you, then it's bad. Doesn't matter if someone else is going through something "worse".

I know that minimizing our misery is ingrained in us from childhood, but you get to decide when your suffering is enough. You don't need to meet some misery criteria to want to leave this world.

Reactions: spinningmyself, mybiggiebaad, TheMetalhead and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's your own personal decision and your personal reason why you want to CTB and this is fully legit. There's no need to feel guilty or bad just wanting to CTB. I hope you find peace!

Reactions: mybiggiebaad and TheMetalhead
Thornless Rose

Thornless Rose

Wilted Flower
Aug 19, 2023
It was never a competition to begin with. Your feelings are valid no matter how hard others might have it. I understand very well the conflicting feelings of comparing our sadness to others, but it's pointless to look at things that way. You should focus on how you feel and what you want to do about it. If you wanna reach out for help, then please do.

I hope you can find peace, one way or another.

Reactions: spinningmyself, mybiggiebaad and Praestat_Mori
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
OK so either you are doing this by choice, in which case why not just go out and do something, anything, go for a walk in the park, go to the shops, the library, go to school.

Or all this avoidance and lethargy is a coping mechanism for something you may not even be aware of, something that damaged you and is making you act this way. If this is the case you are probably just as messed up as the rest of us and have every right to feel the way you do.

Reactions: spinningmyself, mybiggiebaad and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Nobody is obligated to continue existing and we all have our right to die, deciding when to leave is always up to individual. It never really makes much sense to me when people suggest that suicide needs a valid reason as we are all going to die anyway whether there's a reason behind it or not, I don't get what's supposedly so beneficial and valuable about existing to the point that deciding to leave needs to be justified. Wanting to die is always a valid way to feel and people have every right to feel in such a way.

Reactions: spinningmyself and mybiggiebaad
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Sometimes people go through phases of not wanting to exist but find ways of going on anyway. I have even heard many celebrities who have contemplated suicide but never went through with it (including Will Smith and Bill Murray). I have said this many times, If there are ways of living a content and relatively peaceful life then try to find those things that bring you to that place. There is no rush or reason to feel bad about anything. Just do what is right for you and best of luck on your journey. Peace X

Reactions: spinningmyself and mybiggiebaad
mybiggiebaad

mybiggiebaad

Aug 13, 2023
You don't have to feel bad for knowing htat other's been through worse shit. We cannot possibly comprehend other people's pain unless we ourselves encontountered a similar situation or whatever.
Wanting to ctb isn't reserved only for those, who suffered worst scenarios you can think off.
After all, we all want to be at peace, right?
It's very true we can't understand someone else's pain, because sometimes I can't even understand my own I'll just cry sometimes for absolutely no reason at all but feels like i should and so i just continue

• Hugs
Reactions: spinningmyself