Quiet_Observer

Quiet_Observer

Aug 22, 2023
No matter how I make myself distracted I always find myself thinking about ctb, nothing I do ever fills the void of lonliness I have. I see coleages laughing and enjoying themselves and I feel angry that I can't seem to find myself truly happy. I've done community service to hopefully make myself feel good about myself but I still feel nothing. I always end I thinking about how I would probably feel better if I just hurt myself. My therapist doesn't understand me, I hate going there I only do so because my family wants me too. There's not a single shoulder around me which I feel comfortable enough to cry on.

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, Forever Sleep, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Growing up, society always taught me that we must fit the mold of "perfect and socialable" with numerous friends. I'm come to realize that I just can't do that and I've beat myself up over it before. Now, you could say I have friends but none I trust to speak about my depression and hardships. I think society has normalized an ideal that isn't all that achievable while favoring the charismatic and extraverted. Life is shitty, but if it makes you feel any better we are here to listen to you on SaSu. My pms are always open to you, quiet_observer.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
I think this is a good place to find friends, or support.
Try writing to the recovery section.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE