Likes2dance

Likes2dance

Jun 1, 2018
I am not tired of living, I am tired of paying to exist. I have a issue with the society I live in, I have PTSD with night terrors. I have danced with suicidal thoughts from child hood and now I am in my 30's. I have done the medication, the jobs, school FAILED AT THAT, put in the work to stabilize my mind, and I hate the idea of struggling with it for the rest of my life. I am horrible at the whole society thing. I am not good at anything in this society. I feel a society like this was created for people like myself to fail and become slaves to it or be killed by it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Maximoo, binturong and 9 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
To survive, we must work and give what money we earn to the government... Fuck that.

S

SpacedOutComet

Jun 20, 2019
I wouldn't have a problem with giving my government money so long as they could provide an environment that's worth living in, which unfortunately they do not.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Maximoo, not_a_robot and 6 others
Likes2dance

Likes2dance

Jun 1, 2018
Maybe you guys should know I started feeling like this ever since I came back from the protest in Standing Rock North Dakota. I let the government take my fight there and I don't know how to get it back.
The only reason why I have not killed myself yet is because I am Lipan Apache and Dine, we have the highest suicide rate in the country. Learning to maneuver in a linear society that wasn't created for us is difficult.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Leesap, lllll and Empty Smile
S

SpacedOutComet

Jun 20, 2019
Dude, thank you for protesting that! I remember watching all that go down through the news and just wishing I could be apart of it. The situation I was in didn't allow for it. I'm sorry that your people have suffered so much man. For real

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I'm a willing statistical slave and I can't even find a wage slave job myself. Hopefully I will but it's not like it will make me feel fulfilled.

Government = govern ment = govern mental = govern mind = mind control

• Hugs
Reactions: Maximoo and not_a_robot
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
I'm a willing statistical slave and I can't even find a wage slave job myself. Hopefully I will but it's not like it will make me feel fulfilled.

Government = govern ment = govern mental = govern mind = mind control
This