T

t_Dio_in

Aug 6, 2024
If anyone knows about me and is laughing it's okay. It is funny. But I can't take the mental anguish anymore. I ruined my life and others. My SN got confiscated. My family is ruined because of me. I literally called destruction upon them
I just want a way out.

Vsed is my only hope

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NoPoint2Life, nasigoreng99 and Fakefriendhate_Maxx
F

Fakefriendhate_Maxx

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
I'm really sorry to hear that. I can kind of empathize with you. My family is everything to me, I only have a few friends left. I can well imagine the pain you're feeling... Had a suicide attempt in 2022 and at the point I were at the ICU, I got in big trouble with my whole family.
How exactly did they confiscate your SN? Depending on where you're from, I would try ordering again. They usually can't check every package. Maybe it helps to change the source.

N

nasigoreng99

Aug 23, 2024
If anyone knows about me and is laughing it's okay. It is funny. But I can't take the mental anguish anymore. I ruined my life and others. My SN got confiscated. My family is ruined because of me. I literally called destruction upon them
I just want a way out.

Vsed is my only hope
I'm really sorry this happened to you. I truly hope you can find opportunity again and find your peace this time.