sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
so, recently i had ordered my ctb method & there was an attempted delivery on the 22nd apparently. today was the last day i could go pick it up at the carrier location (because they held it there ..) & i panicked & got extremely anxious & couldn't bring myself to even drive there i am sorry, i feel like a failure. idk what i should do from here. i would feel better if i just had it in my hands. maybe i could order it again. im so disappointed in myself. i just want all of this to stop completely.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, thelookingontheway, Mary5689 and 3 others
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
would the carrier location not hold onto it for you until you're available to pick it up?

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Dead Meat
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Sorry happn this really hard understand put pressure un able hope get peace method easier next.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Hollowillow, Someone123 and 2 others
sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
would the carrier location not hold onto it for you until you're available to pick it up?
im not sure. i emailed them, maybe they'll respond. i do not have many days off work so it's hard for me to be home for packages especially since i work morning shift.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Dead Meat
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
im not sure. i emailed them, maybe they'll respond. i do not have many days off work so it's hard for me to be home for packages especially since i work morning shift.
i assume they'll hold onto the package for you until you're able to collect it - it would be pretty bad policy for them to get rid of it.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Mary5689 and Dead Meat
sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
i assume they'll hold onto the package for you until you're able to collect it - it would be pretty bad policy for them to get rid of it.
you think so? i was really unsure about what happens if i just was not able to get it. i would assume they'd just return to sender?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Mary5689 and Dead Meat
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
you think so? i was really unsure about what happens if i just was not able to get it. i would assume they'd just return to sender?
depends on the company - many will hold onto them for a few months before sending them back.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, sadstuffie and Dead Meat
N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
I'm with you. Tommorow's the last day for me, and I'm too anxious to pick it up.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Per Ardua Ad Astra and sadstuffie
sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
I'm with you. Tommorow's the last day for me, and I'm too anxious to pick it up.
i was supposed to be gone yesterday. thinking of a new date now. im sorry this is happening to you, even if you end up not being able to no one will judge you. i wish you luck💓

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Per Ardua Ad Astra
Lynx.

Lynx.

Sep 28, 2022
It would probably happen to me as well.

As many others pointed out, depending on the company, there's a big chance they'll keep your package around and attempt another delivery.

In my case, I would have cancelled the order around fifteen minutes after buying it due to overthinking and anxiety. At this point, I have accepted that I have no desire for life, but also none for death. I'm stuck, for now.

Many hugs to you...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Per Ardua Ad Astra and makethepainstop
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess that if you did order it once, the option is there to always order it again if that is what you want. I envy those who have a method in their hands, they are lucky as they won't feel trapped in this world.
I wish you relief from suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Per Ardua Ad Astra
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Failure is merely a dress rehearsal for success at a later time😊

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Hollowillow
N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
i was supposed to be gone yesterday. thinking of a new date now. im sorry this is happening to you, even if you end up not being able to no one will judge you. i wish you luck💓
Thank you. So I phoned the intial delivery company, and they told me that my parcel was signed in to the PO later than it said on the card. Which means I still have time to get it, or for it to be redelivered. You never know this could be a possibility for you. Maybe try for a redelivery.

Reactions: sadstuffie, Suicidebydeath and Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
CCa
so, recently i had ordered my ctb method & there was an attempted delivery on the 22nd apparently. today was the last day i could go pick it up at the carrier location (because they held it there ..) & i panicked & got extremely anxious & couldn't bring myself to even drive there i am sorry, i feel like a failure. idk what i should do from here. i would feel better if i just had it in my hands. maybe i could order it again. im so disappointed in myself. i just want all of this to stop completely.
Call? Sometimes they are lazy & keep it longer before they ship it.

• Hugs
Reactions: lachrymost, sadstuffie and Suicidebydeath
sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
Thank you. So I phoned the intial delivery company, and they told me that my parcel was signed in to the PO later than it said on the card. Which means I still have time to get it, or for it to be redelivered. You never know this could be a possibility for you. Maybe try for a redelivery.
im kinda scared to call them, but at this point i might have to. i did try emailing them though & not much of a real response..