S

Suicide Depression

Suicida depresivo
Sep 14, 2020
Intenté muchas veces los primeros pero no pude, finalmente hice la suspensión completa pero no me di cuenta del tiempo y mi mamá resolvió parcialmente salvarme. Perdí el conocimiento y desperté en el hospital. La sensación fue un poco dolorosa, pero después no sentí nada y ahí fue cuando perdí el conocimiento. Tuve la suerte de no tener ningún efecto secundario, así que lo siento cuando esto sucedió, finalmente podré encontrar la causa de mi depresión. Eran unas neuronas que no funcionaban bien y los antidepresivos que estaban tomando no funcionaban y estos nuevos que me dieron me están ayudando mucho ya que ayudan a mis neuronas. Y eso me deprime menos o nada. Creo que puedo volver a ser feliz y llevar una vida normal. Esta es la tercera vez que me salvo un intento de CTB. Una vez más, fue un milagro. YO' Me tomaré unas vacaciones de este sitio y si vuelvo a sentirme mal y pienso en hacer ctb, regresaré. Os doy las gracias a todos por vuestras palabras y bueno, os deseo lo mejor. Trate de traducir esto lo mejor posible usando el traductor de Google.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: bennydiazapine, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Sapphire and 2 others
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Peace!

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Translated to English (per Google translate):

I tried many times the first ones but I couldn't, finally I did the complete suspension but I didn't realize the time and my mom partially resolved to save me. I lost consciousness and woke up in the hospital. The sensation was a bit painful, but afterwards I felt nothing and that's when I lost consciousness. I was lucky not to have any side effects so sorry when this happened I will finally be able to find the cause of my depression. They were neurons that did not work well and the antidepressants they were taking did not work and these new ones that they gave me are helping me a lot since they help my neurons. And that depresses me less or not at all. I think I can be happy again and lead a normal life. This is the third time I have saved a CTB attempt. Once again, it was a miracle. I'll take a vacation from this site and if I feel bad again and think about doing ctb, I'll come back. I thank you all for your words and well, I wish you the best. Try to translate this as best as possible using Google translate.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, not_actually_human and freedomcalls