B

blightoftheavenues

Sep 18, 2023
i had a date and a plan, and i was completely mentally ready; i was going to buy fent and shoot it with temazapam (dissolved into vape juice, because that's the easiest way to get propylene glycol and it barely burns if the nic % is low enough). well, i get to my dealer (same guy I've gone through several times before), and apparently the streets are dry on blues, but he tells me he can get black. okay, cool, whatever, only problem is, I've only got $20 and black is expensive, so i agreed to let him fuck me, in return he'd get me a gram.
he never came back. i got ripped off. and fucking sexually assaulted on top of that. i have never wanted to die more.
i just want this torture to end

• Hugs
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: chuerdhmproton, Aim, CloudyNightSky and 4 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you were ripped off by a dealer. It really sucks. I hope you can find peace.

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Oh god Im just in shock after reading that. Humans are so fucking cruel I just can't even put it into words how mad I am rn. I don't even know you or him but that shit just makes my blood boil. I'm so sorry for you and I mean it. I also had experienced abuse in the past so I know It's so painful but still on top of that getting ripped off man… I'm so disappointed in Humanity. You deserve so much better. We all do.

Reactions: Aim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so horrible, it really is so hellish how some humans just create way more suffering. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.