deadlymongrel

deadlymongrel

Forget Me Not
Jan 24, 2023
I struggle to see a purpose in my continued existence. Waking up is a chore, every day bores me to no end and it depresses me to see that life has devolved into "wake up, work, get paid, spend money, die". I think money is a useless thing and most people around me only seem interested in getting more useless shit or deluding themselves into thinking that any of this vapid, temporary shit means anything. Even knowing that I am living the life some would only dream of, none of this matters. I don't care to keep going on. No one understands why I struggle to find purpose, including my therapist. I have put a gun to my head multiple times wishing to have pulled the trigger but I can't bring myself to do it. I hope one day I can find the desire to live that I once had, but right now I am barely holding on.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Aya&Dazy, asterisk3, Green Destiny and 17 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
What did you used to enjoy?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I feel the same way everyday. There is just some emptiness on me that I can't cope with anymore. Everything is pointless now.

• Hugs
Reactions: asterisk3, mObinDEc, Someone123 and 3 others
deadlymongrel

deadlymongrel

Forget Me Not
Jan 24, 2023
What did you used to enjoy?
Waking up and being alive. There wasa genuine love and curiosity for life that's gone for me now. All I feel is contempt toward the world and the people who ruined it. Even when I'm successful and far ahead of others my against, none of this matters. I'm going to die the same as everyone else.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, pthnrdnojvsc, WhatPowerIs and 4 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Understand this all no purps no thing but not limit modern sll type awful this exist humsn sufferi die all type life

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Waking up and being alive. There wasa genuine love and curiosity for life that's gone for me now. All I feel is contempt toward the world and the people who ruined it. Even when I'm successful and far ahead of others my against, none of this matters. I'm going to die the same as everyone else.
I onder if the real issue may be loneliness, the biggest cause of depression. I know this is a ke for me, and for many people here.

• Love
Reactions: kansatsu, asterisk3 and LittleBlackCat
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
I onder if the real issue may be loneliness, the biggest cause of depression. I know this is a ke for me, and for many people here.
Me too, I think loneliness is the issue. It's become unbearable now.

• Hugs
Reactions: asterisk3, outrider567 and mObinDEc
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
You and me both.

Reactions: Huntfish34
mObinDEc

mObinDEc

Jan 24, 2023
You seem to be in a cycle of nothingness like me. Maybe force yourself to join an activity? I agree with others that loneliness exacerbates this feeling of dread. I'm going to sign myself up for swimming lessons to hopefully get my mind off of suicide. Honestly, it's tiring thinking about "I want to kill myself" all the time, lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: kansatsu and Huntfish34
deadlymongrel

deadlymongrel

Forget Me Not
Jan 24, 2023
You seem to be in a cycle of nothingness like me. Maybe force yourself to join an activity? I agree with others that loneliness exacerbates this feeling of dread. I'm going to sign myself up for swimming lessons to hopefully get my mind off of suicide. Honestly, it's tiring thinking about "I want to kill myself" all the time, lol.
I have a ton of hobbies but none of them really excite me much. I am medicated as well. Life really does just fail to excite me. Even when I'm with friends

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The truth is that there simply is no purpose to existing. Life is just an unfortunate, useless consequence of evolution, and existing is something that is completely pointless, all that existing beings are doing is just passing the time until they inevitably leave this world. The idea that life has any purpose is a delusion, and humans only try to search for meaning in all of this as they were burdened with the ability to have awareness of this world.

Life is something that is tedious, unsatisfying and completely undesirable, that could never be worth it in any way possible. So many humans spend their existence just being slaves to this society just to deteriorate and die anyway, life really is just a purposeless struggle that leads to nothing and nowhere and at least to me it makes sense wishing to be free from it all. The very nature of existence is something that I despise and under no circumstances could I ever wish to be here.

• Love
Reactions: kitty_kat
DukeDestroyer

DukeDestroyer

I HATE YOU!
Feb 1, 2023
Modern life is full of fake, disgusting, and abhorrent people. I don't care for them. I even saw a couple get mugged, I didn't do anything to help them. Fuck people.