• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
I cannot get to sleep unless I am exhausted, there is no such thing as a nap, I have to be online doing stuff until I can sleep, even then, I have these horrible stress ridden dreams that ruin it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pisceslilith, tryingtoescape, Lostandlooking and 9 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I get frustrated with people who complain they have 'insomnia' but can sleep all day.
I'm lucky if I get even hours, usually 3 for the last year since no decent self medication, even on sleepers it was difficult to get 7.
I've never had a joyful dream in my entire life which shows something... Black figures enter and feed me intense fear, the walls cave in inception style. Some people a few born to horror.
But it's the whiners whove had it good are they who actually complain.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: PaxAmerica, Grumpy Bear and The Mute Viking
The Mute Viking

The Mute Viking

α †⊕r†⊕urεd p⊕ε†
Oct 10, 2018
I have to legitimately drug myself to sleep and when I do; I just want to stay there.
It's a fucking miserable existance.
The time between awake and sleep.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BrokenArrow, siray, Huntfish34 and 3 others
PaxAmerica

PaxAmerica

Just Passing
Apr 15, 2021
I cannot get to sleep unless I am exhausted, there is no such thing asa a nap, I have to be online doing stuff until I can sleep, even then, I have these horrible stress ridden dreams that ruin it.
Yes me too. Thats exactly like me

Reactions: TooConscious and Huntfish34
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I get Seroquel as a sleep aid. I would rather get better meds, but this is all I get. It helps. I don't wake up every 2 hours like I was for a long time. I relate about nightmares. I also sweat a lot.

Reactions: TooConscious, PaxAmerica, OpheliasFlowers and 1 other person
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
I get Seroquel as a sleep aid. I would rather get better meds, but this is all I get. It helps. I don't wake up every 2 hours like I was for a long time. I relate about nightmares. I also sweat a lot.
Yeah, I dislike the AP Seroquel for many reasons. I really have to make sure I don't gain weight, because it's simple on that med to gain a lot.

Reactions: TooConscious
usernamerequired

usernamerequired

Jun 19, 2021
I usually drink until i get a good buzz going each night, started doing that some time ago and stuck with it. it helps and lets me enjoy some podcasts before i sleep instead of just crying myself to sleep.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BrokenArrow, The Mute Viking, TooConscious and 2 others
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I just woke up - it's 1:36 AM. I was bedridden yesterday and now awake. This is torment.

I'm sure there is worse torment.

I want this over ASAP. All I think about is ending it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: VivantMort, The Mute Viking, TooConscious and 1 other person
Grumpy Bear

Grumpy Bear

People are poison
Jul 21, 2021
I used to enjoy sleep then horrible things happened and I'm left with disturbing dreams.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: The Mute Viking, TooConscious and PaxAmerica
The Mute Viking

The Mute Viking

α †⊕r†⊕urεd p⊕ε†
Oct 10, 2018
I just woke up - it's 1:36 AM. I was bedridden yesterday and now awake. This is torment.

I'm sure there is worse torment.

I want this over ASAP. All I think about is ending it.
I feel that. K-holed and blacked out six hours. Woke with a migraine and lethargic. Ashamed to be alive. Here's to you, komrade.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really value sleep, it is what I look forward to, and it can be awful when you are unable to sleep, I get like that sometimes. My own thoughts often keep me awake. I get bad dreams too.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: depressedsoul and PaxAmerica
CiproKilledMe

CiproKilledMe

Experienced
Mar 23, 2021
It's too bad we can't buy N just to sleep! I mean I suppose we could, but it would be ridic expensive. Ambien just doesn't cut it.

• Love
Reactions: The Mute Viking