N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
My memory kind of sucks except when the content is related to my delusions or bullying experiences. Yeah I wish I could forget some of that.

In Infinite Jest the main protagonist has an eidetic memory. The sister of DFW said he- David Foster Wallace had also an extremely good memory. He has similarities with the main protagonsit. Both have extreme detailled knowledge concerninig technical terms and vocabularies. I also try to expand my vocabulary in English and German. (especially the latter one). Though I will never come even close to the knwoledge of DFW. I got compliments for my language but DFW is on another level. One person said he was probably one of the people with most knowledge of technical terms in the Western world. I admire that. I like it when languages sound beautiful and definitely could do that.

Moreover life in college would be so much easier. :(
My memory cocerning exams sucks so much. I have to work so much more because of it.

How do you assess your own memory?

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha and waitingforrest
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish that there is a way to forget memories, it can be painful to remember too much. I do think that in general, I can be quite forgetful, but I end up remembering things that I do not want to remember. Having a great memory can certainly be an advantage in life, but maybe also a disadvantage depending on the situation.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha and waitingforrest