not from here

not from here

Never was
Jul 14, 2019
I do like living...just the experience. What else would I be doing?

Reactions: lllll
not from here

not from here

Never was
Jul 14, 2019
Can you say why? Is it circumstance or the very act of being alive?
I knew this was a sham from very young. I mean younger than 1. I remember not liking my parents or this world. And thinking everyone and everthing here is so ridiculously stupid. I spent my life trying to find it, but it's not here...over 48 years and 7 states. My people aren't here. They take my kindness as weakness. They make fun of me to the point of reclusivity. So I sit alone. No one knowing me.
I'm even alone here

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Black_Knight, binturong, not_a_robot and 1 other person
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Can you say why? Is it circumstance or the very act of being alive?
I knew this was a sham from very young. I mean younger than 1. I remember not liking my parents or this world. And thinking everyone and everthing here is so ridiculously stupid. I spent my life trying to find it, but it's not here...over 48 years and 7 states. My people aren't here. They take my kindness as weakness. They make fun of me to the point of reclusivity. So I sit alone. No one knowing me.
I'm even alone here

Soooo...what part of life's experience do you enjoy then?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm glad to see someone actively enjoying breathing. I can barely breathe anymore and I promise you, it's well worth enjoying.

Drinking fresh cold water when you're thirsty.

Eating something good when you're hungry.

Recovering from migraine or food poisoning - that's so splendid it explains why every culture has a myth where the hero descends into the underworld and is reborn and the whole world is fresh and shining.

I could go on. I'm staunchly pro-choice, though, and wouldn't want to seem otherwise.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot