• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nobody Special

Nobody Special

Jun 4, 2024
What's the capital of Rwanda?

Also, why did you drop-out?
Kigali

Truthfully, I didn't even know I dropped out. I just stopped attending once I was 18 (Did online)

I never cared about school. It was the last thing on my mind. I was homeschooled by my mother (who is not the best teacher) and my father (who did not finish high school)

So, naturally I was far behind in my academic abilities. I never thought of asking a teacher for help because I was not raised to do so.

Of course, I could not ask my parents for assistance because...

Well, the were not equipped to teach... especially a child with autism and possible attention deficit disorder.

• Hugs
Reactions: glitteryaliens, Forveleth and EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Kigali

Truthfully, I didn't even know I dropped out. I just stopped attending once I was 18 (Did online)

I never cared about school. It was the last thing on my mind. I was homeschooled by my mother (who is not the best teacher) and my father (who did not finish high school)

So, naturally I was far behind in my academic abilities. I never thought of asking a teacher for help because I was not raised to do so.

Of course, I could not ask my parents for assistance because...

Well, the were not equipped to teach... especially a child with autism and possible attention deficit disorder.
Oh, that sucks. I'm actually still surprised that I was able to graduate from high school. I was convinced that I would fail and would end up dropping out, which wouldn't have been good since my mom threatened to kick me out if I dropped out. It didn't help that my last year of high school was during the height of COVID.

I guess worst case scenario you can just go back to school to get your GED.

M

Mersault

I use translate.
Apr 5, 2024
What's the national cuisine of Rwanda?

What's the meaning of this life?

Do you have any long-term plans after dropping out of high school?