loslassen

loslassen

call me jvne
Dec 8, 2023
I wrote this after I woke up from the dream a couple of days ago, I felt like sharing it to get some insight from others,,

" I dreamt I took the leap.

It's the first time I go back to bed with a specific topic troubling my mind, well, the night before was wonderful. My partner's company doesn't compare to any other coping mechanism, but the next morning things felt cold and dull again.

I had breakfast so I could get back in bed and sleep the afternoon away, knowing exactly what was awaiting just within a couple hours, (legal stuff) and promptly choosing sleep to make it all go away, even for a little bit.

I only slept for an hour, but I had a dream. A dream in which everything was bright and sunny, but I wasn't happy. I was at the very top of a soft looking building, swinging on my toes dangerously by the edge. People pleaded and begged me not to do it, mixed voices unrecognizable. I felt like something was stopping me, a physical barrier, until it didn't. And I leaped, I didn't feel the fall, I stopped being in first person, and for some reason, it sounded like everybody cheered.

I don't know what it meant, maybe they were crying, but to me, everything was so happy around me, except me."

I don't know how to feel about it, I discussed it with my partner and feel a little bit more at ease but I still feel odd.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: falling_snow