Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
I'm perfectly aware that this is something that most are disturbed by but for just over a year I've had an obsession with drawing fictional characters being hanged. I get a lot of hate comments and death threats because they think I am a antisocial creep who's going to kill someone but it's more of the opposite. I used to think that maybe it's just some weird asphixia kink that a lot of people actually die from while performing these acts but for me it's a lot more complicated than that. I think I draw it so much as a coping mechanism since mostly everyday I dream about hanging myself. Sometimes it does feel like a fetish, And I guess it could be kind of both but I try and make it seem as least scary as possible for when eventually I can do so. I just really like drawing and looking at people who die this way. And fantasie myself being there and looking at the life suck out of their eyes. But no, I'm not a a danger to anyone but myself, I just feel like I'm so abnormal and it upsets me. I just badly want to die hanging from a tree in a beautiful forest with a stream and birds chirping.
also please don't search up those terms of you are easily triggered or have a weak stomach.

• Hugs
Reactions: ArtifexCorpus13, 262653, GenesAndEnvironment and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm really curious so I searched for those terms anyway. Really disturbing but fortunately I already ate lol

Reactions: Octavina
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@Octavina I used to visit bestgore all the time when it was around, and laughed at most of the shit on there. So no judgement here. At least you're creating something, instead of watching people get killed.

• Love
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I'm perfectly aware that this is something that most are disturbed by but for just over a year I've had an obsession with drawing fictional characters being hanged. I get a lot of hate comments and death threats because they think I am a antisocial creep who's going to kill someone but it's more of the opposite. I used to think that maybe it's just some weird asphixia kink that a lot of people actually die from while performing these acts but for me it's a lot more complicated than that. I think I draw it so much as a coping mechanism since mostly everyday I dream about hanging myself. Sometimes it does feel like a fetish, And I guess it could be kind of both but I try and make it seem as least scary as possible for when eventually I can do so. I just really like drawing and looking at people who die this way. And fantasie myself being there and looking at the life suck out of their eyes. But no, I'm not a a danger to anyone but myself, I just feel like I'm so abnormal and it upsets me. I just badly want to die hanging from a tree in a beautiful forest with a stream and birds chirping.
also please don't search up those terms of you are easily triggered or have a weak stomach.
Whatever floats your boat my good man/women. I like erotic cosplay. Don't know why, I have no interest in sex.

Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
This is actually a coping mechanism that i see is being cautioned by therapists on several occasions. People online like to run their mouths and love to ignore the fact that people who draw or write on themes that appear to be violent may be because of trauma. I've seen that happen on countless occasions. As long as you don't hurt yourself or others (tag your art properly etc, make sure people are aware that what you draw isn't for younger or impressionable audience), then i see no reason for you to stop. Also understand that the people who attack you have no regards for your own safety, they're just clawing for the lil tiny dopamine that's generated from bullying people. Stay safe.

• Hugs
Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
Thank you everyone for the support, I honestly expected a lot of disgust and hate like usual. I was kind of scared of opening my notifications, I love you all <3 ;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: Delia
Nexey

Nexey

Student
Feb 18, 2021
I used to be the same when I was younger. I hate to be That Guy but it's probably just a phase and nothing to stress over.

Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
I'm actually a fan of pastel guro for much of the same reason. People just like to chase clout and virtue signal these days. They want to feel like they're actually doing something important.

Though, by the end of the day, they're fictional characters. You're harming absolutely no one by expressing yourself in said manner. One of art's many purposes is to serve as a form of self-expression.