TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
this is a new record for me and I dont know what to say about it. Im not that much affected and honestly I just feel like laughing at stuff. if you got good stuff to laugh at don;'t hesitate to mention it . ill probakly go to sleep soon since alc doesnt help me that much even if i really drank a lot...

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, som1, GenesAndEnvironment and 4 others
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
For your comedic pleasure...

You're really inspiring me to get piss drunk soon.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, TheHatedOne, Pluto and 1 other person
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020

• Yay!
Reactions: TheHatedOne and not-2-b-the-answer
Ada

Ada

Inecapably Human
Jan 14, 2022
I chugged a bottle of Whiskey once, and passed out before I could finish it. Don't know if that's the same thing. Remember to drink some water before you go to sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne and not-2-b-the-answer
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021

• Yay!
Reactions: Mixo, Silenos, TheHatedOne and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Me when I was drinking hard liquor:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/d-s.60685/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/cantfeel-my-fucing-fingers.60681/

• Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I used to see drinking huge amounts as a badge of glory. I could drink 1.5litres of whisky and still be walking around appearing sober.....
Problem was actually being sober meant I started to appear drunk, puking, shaking, seizing, terror.
Can leave you so weak you cannot stomach food, lose all your muscles mass, develop disease and the obvious liver, Pancreas, and stomach problems. Diabetes and eyesight is often a complication.
I'd recommend balancing your escapism with drugs not just playing Charles bukowski.
I do sound like in preaching, I guess I am because this is a E actly something what I'd have wrote when I was young and had a death wish. Alcohol can take away your courage and you won't think possible how heightened your SI can become when youre fucked with a chronic dependency. Please don't put yourself through that. If you haveto, as I did, at least sst try to Miss 3 days a week to keep the wolf from the door. But we all go our own path. Good luck to you.

• Wow
Reactions: Wrennie and TheHatedOne
puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
Jan 8, 2021

• Yay!
Reactions: Mixo and TheHatedOne
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
Also here's my favourite shitpost on this forum.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
i Hope you don't get alcohol poisoning dear op. That is a lot of alcohol. Hope you ok.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
this is a new record for me and I dont know what to say about it. Im not that much affected and honestly I just feel like laughing at stuff. if you got good stuff to laugh at don;'t hesitate to mention it . ill probakly go to sleep soon since alc doesnt help me that much even if i really drank a lot...
I miss vodka. I used to drink it because it temporarily alleviated my neuropathic symptoms but then people told me that it would worsen things in the long run (idk how, they never got into specifics). But I liked the feeling of relaxation and sleepiness that accompanied it too.

I'm happy it's making you feel like laughing. It's rare to laugh when you're depressed so it's good that you still can! 😊

• Hugs
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
i Hope you don't get alcohol poisoning dear op. That is a lot of alcohol. Hope you ok.
you don't get alcohol poisoning that easy. i don't have that bad hangover, just some lightheadedness.

Also I'd like to do share some fun stuff too:

This song was probably made with Google Translate. It's also available in many other languages like German, Chinese, Romanian. It kills me when he says ''Your mother is a bless''.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silenos and Wrennie