Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
(not related to my earlier post. thats still kept to myself for now but i might make a post idk.....honestly considering the topic id probably be stupid not to)

no i was talking about my cats because the last "owner" (or lack there of) said that they were born at the beginning of june. and im taking this pay and buying them a bunch of toys ect so i was commenting how perfect that was. and my husband was all like "guess who elses birthday is coming up" "id rather not" "what" "id rather forget it" "why" "id rather not talk about it" ever since 15 ive been celebrating my worse life mistake just because i cant tell other people. a very very FEW select people know and they know i hate my bday. one of those people should have been my husband however ive been "celebrating" anyway. honestly you want to give me a bday present, hold him down while i punch his fucking face into a pulp. i hate him. i wish he was fucking dead.

anyway i was basically a dick and he "doesnt know why" (more like he doesnt remember. i did tell him) and now i feel like shit because i was a dick to my husband and id really really really rather not talk about.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34

92MS

Jun 5, 2020
I really can relate to this i hate my birthday and hate celebrating it. Last year i made a fight with my sister because she bought a cake without telling me. I really see no point in celebrating it. It only reminds me of how big of failure i am.
I would say don't worry about your husband he will probably get over it in less than a day

• Love
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I really can relate to this i hate my birthday and hate celebrating it. Last year i made a fight with my sister because she bought a cake without telling me. I really see no point in celebrating it. It only reminds me of how big of failure i am.
I would say don't worry about your husband he will probably get over it in less than a day
no, now hes asking whats wrong. probably because i either want to scream or cry (probably both) and im not trying to hide it. i feel like a pile of horse shit now (thats probably more funny to me considering i knew i grew up with horses and most, if not all here dont know. but you do now so you can share in the joke lol)

• Love
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I hate my birthdays too, but my wife wouldn't stop nagging me about it and wanting to plan all these wonderful things to do together. All I wanted was a day to myself to just sleep, but nope, gotta make the wife happy on my birthday. Ended up being an incredibly stressful week and I really really don't want to celebrate another birthday so....back to suicide.

• Love
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I hate my birthdays too, but my wife wouldn't stop nagging me about it and wanting to plan all these wonderful things to do together. All I wanted was a day to myself to just sleep, but nope, gotta make the wife happy on my birthday. Ended up being an incredibly stressful week and I really really don't want to celebrate another birthday so....back to suicide.
i want to enjoy my bdays. before covid hubby would take me horseback riding where we ended up getting married as a thing to do with my past. but i just cant. this month is just filled with "you fucked up HUGE!"

• Love