• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hungariancorpse

hungariancorpse

Oct 11, 2023
Poland.. minimal shopping 25kg 😅 google

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Engström

Engström

hyvää yötä ♊︎
Oct 27, 2023
If I could share what I have for someone in need, I would. I have mixed feelings whenever I look at my SN bottle, knowing I'll be leaving enough behind for 3 people, possibly 4.

• Hugs
Reactions: hungariancorpse
Flameboyant

Flameboyant

Jan 23, 2023
You need to have more messages before ppl can DM. I think its around 20

Dread#0375

Dread#0375

Discord Stalker
Sep 24, 2022
Is there anything within the US? I don't need to be getting a visit from the authorities.

ragebaby

ragebaby

Oct 31, 2023
Is there anything within the US? I don't need to be getting a visit from the authorities.
I would check out the how to access and shop from dark web source here on the forum. You can find almost anything on the darkweb, and some shops tell you what country your parcel will be shipped from.

tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
I would check out the how to access and shop from dark web source here on the forum. You can find almost anything on the darkweb, and some shops tell you what country your parcel will be shipped from.
I was hoping I would have options on the clear net. Still too scared to use the dark web hah

ragebaby

ragebaby

Oct 31, 2023
I was hoping I would have options on the clear net. Still too scared to use the dark web hah
I believe there is options, I've been doing a lot of research today. Haven't been able to find anything I trust yet though