• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023
I'm in so much fucking pain and my brain is broken permanently. I have no SI at all. But I can't ruin this time of year for my family.

I just want to go. I'm so sad.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MelancholyGirl, mediocre, Immensevoid and 3 others
IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
I'm in so much fucking pain and my brain is broken permanently. I have no SI at all. But I can't ruin this time of year for my family.

Exact same boat I'm in. Living day to day is unbearable but I cant ruin christmas for my family. I'm waiting until January most likely. Hope all is well with you🫶

Edit: not exact same boat as I'm sure your situation is more dire than mine just kn regards to not wanting to ruin christmas for family

• Hugs
Reactions: offtoseethewizard, mediocre and Kit1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It's very understandable just wanting to be free from all the suffering, I get that it's so dreadful feeling trapped here. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: offtoseethewizard, mediocre and Kit1
I

Immensevoid

Sep 10, 2023

I completely understand how you feel.. I am in the same situation, I can't function anymore since a long time and I'm just trying to survive these 'holidays days'..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: offtoseethewizard and mediocre
R

release_me

Sep 18, 2023
I hear you my friend. Im having the worst possible christmas in all of my miserable existence. All I'm thinking of is killing myself but you seem to be considerate and sensitive enough to think about your family and not ruining it for them. You are a good soul, a tormented one I can see, but good nonetheless. May you be blessed. May it turn for good. Peace.

Reactions: Immensevoid and offtoseethewizard