• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NotOurFriend

NotOurFriend

Jan 9, 2024
A few days ago I was fucking drunk, as I Always am... I am drunk now too, so exuse the Bad writing, I am thinking in German and writing in english, and i cant really think straight.
At least I was with someone I really like, I think I might even love him.
However thats not what I wanted to talk about. We were sitting there in a park, 2 bottles of Port drunk, when he started to talk about his father and how much He hates him for commiting suicide when He was just 12 years old. And I am also disgusted by that, putting life in this world and then being a coward and Killing yourself for Not being able dealing with a Family you created for your own Ego. I told him also, that I could understand If someone didnt wanna live on this Planet anymore. And we had an amazing conversation about suicide and Killing oneself. I told him I was thinking about ending Things aswell, taking a zyanide pill and dying in like 1min. I told him about everything that happend to me and my Feelings, also my Feelings about him. We also came very Close to one another. Now i am Just worried that i gave him worries about me Killing myself, i dont want him to feel Bad about this and me.
I Love him.

S

sos

Jul 22, 2024
sounds like you're way too much inside your head right now. i guess it could say that it comes across as overthinking.

in this case it sounds more of a matter that you've got to experience the contact between the two of you. experience that everything's okay.

you'll worry that it might be different now but w/o getting and staying in touch with him you'll never know if anything has changed since the last conversation.

things don't have to be different just bc you've shared something personal.

and i mean like, you've even said so yourself - "I told him about everything that happend to me and my Feelings, also my Feelings about him. We also came very Close to one another."

let me be more specific by highlighting the following: "We also came very Close to one another."

even after all that you've said the two of you have gotten close to eachother.

just shoot him a message like you normally would.