• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LimpBizkit

LovelyBeatrice
Aug 13, 2023
I'm ready. I've found my method and I feel solid in my decision. But there's this girl, and I know she loves me a lot. I don't know what I can do to make it less painful for her. I don't know if I should spend more time with her before or if I should push her away. Any advice?

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
W

waluigis.ball.sack

Jan 4, 2024
I'm in the same boat. We broke up last last year but she still really cares about me and told me verbatim "I better not hear [waluigis.ball.sack] is dead" as kind of a joke the last time we spoke. I don't know if this is going to help you, but what im doing is to just focus on ctb but write a letter for her to read after I'm gone.

People grow from grief and I want to give her the chance to grow from the inevitable grief. If you're set on what you're doing, i would say just stay focused, but leave a letter to let her know how you felt.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
This could go one of 3 ways
You could spend your last moments with her and enjoy your time knowing this could endup being painful for her
You could push her away and save her the possible heartache
Or you could spend time with her and this may endup changing your perspective on the idea of ctb and she ends up being your reason to stay.
At the end of the day it will be your choice to decided which senerio gives you a peace of mind. Wish you the best ❤️

Reactions: B4mbi
albert_camus

albert_camus

Absurdist
Jan 8, 2024
You can't ctb without hurting your loved ones immensely. Whether you push them away or not, it will hurt them af.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Push her away. @albert_camus is right, you're going to hurt them either way, but it's easier to forget someone whom you have less memories off. Think of it like ripping a bandaid off. You wanna do it slowly or quickly?

Let me add though, I mean, if you're solid in your CTB, and you feel you're solid in your decision.. will it affect the method? if not, i mean. youre going to hurt her anyway, might as well leave some good memories.

albert_camus

albert_camus

Absurdist
Jan 8, 2024
Push her away. @albert_camus is right, you're going to hurt them either way, but it's easier to forget someone whom you have less memories off. Think of it like ripping a bandaid off. You wanna do it slowly or quickly?

Let me add though, I mean, if you're solid in your CTB, and you feel you're solid in your decision.. will it affect the method? if not, i mean. youre going to hurt her anyway, might as well leave some good memories.
I don't think pushing her away will necessarily make it better. Good memories with you are probably a good thing, but as I already said: u will hurt her. So of course you should think about it twice or probably more than twice.
The only reason I'm still here are my loved ones. Sometimes I think it would be better for them if I ctb, but tbh, we all know the truth. Killing yourself is one of the worst things you could to do to your loved ones, even if your brain tells you otherwise. In my environment I see what it does to them if loved ones kill themselves. My sister did the same and years later, my Dad still blames it on him.
I don't want you to feel bad, but I think people need to know what it means for those who stay on these fucked up world, you know.
Suicide isn't selfish, but it will hurt so many people, even if they understand why you did it. I would say suicide isn't a good thing in any case except you would turn into a mass murderer or something if you wouldn't ctb instead. I hope this makes sense. Sooner or later we'll die anyway.