S

Spyware

Nov 6, 2020
This is so empty. Work, work, then work again. Then die. I'm grateful I will at least die at some point in the future. It's all I can be grateful for

Work, work, then work again. But why? Work so what?

I thought about it a bit, why do other people work? And found 2 reasons
1) Most men like 95% of them work for women. For their women. And children. So family
But I can't have that. I'm not socially adapted so I can't have woman. I hate life so I can't have my own children. If I wanted, I couldn't adopt either, because of the laws in my country - single men are not allowed to adopt children from orphanages. Single women are allowed to adopt all they want btw
2) Then there are men who work for money. But I also can't have that. I'm too low IQ for IT and in here it's the only reasonably-paid industry... I'm marked as a serf for life

I don't need any mindfulness bullshit I need my life to be better! Mindfulness does not make my problems go away!
Only you can make your life better nobody is going to do it for you
I know šŸ„²

Work so what. The only reason I work is because I'm shamed by my family if I don't. Negative motivation of shame and disapproval

Attachments

• Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs-2781851320.png
    Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs-2781851320.png
    398.9 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: d3c96524be95
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I get what you mean.

It is very sad to hear that IT branches seem to be the only option to really get money. It sounds like you are just being merged into working machines. How can you have passion and joy in a job that doesn't fit you.

Absolutely Mad

Absolutely Mad

Apr 10, 2023
Well, I think I have almost the same feelings about all that. And I have zero idea what to do with it.

Work pushed me to the edge, and my destructive desires became almost unstoppable. I was lucky to leave sooner than I thought.
My parents and "friends" still shame me for leaving, but at least I can cope with that.

However, work is inevitable. Not now, so later. Makes me feel like life is going to end very soon.

Absurdism helps some people. Didn't work for me, but if you haven't seen it, maybe it could click for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34