Amnesiaisalloverme

Amnesiaisalloverme

My previous name here was 249___nnn
Oct 4, 2022
So I am such a miserable state right now where im completely disabled mentally and physically. Everyday I wake up and think i can make it but my condition doesn't let me. I was very suicidal and completely serious about it for almost an year now. Not because I have traumas or depression (i believe those are the things which can be managed if u try hard and i have traumas and depression) but because I stay completely useless bcz of my condition and that pains me. Whenever i had an episode(everyday) i want to ingest something and kill myself but i today realised I DONOT WANT TO GIVE UP. With every passing moment i have pushed closer to another traumatic event bcz I dont have the mental state and body of a normal person to do life. I am not even able to get food for myself. But still this useless body of mine is stronger than i thought it is. My mind knows I have no choice left in life but to give it in but their is this hidden child inside who wants to live. I hope ill pass peacefully and find meaning of it all afterwards

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Al_stargate, Jane Doe 13, Shivali and 9 others
S

subhumantrash

It's about time for the liar to play the victim
Jan 19, 2023
I cannot relate to your situation, however I must say you sound like such a strong person. I would not have the mental capacity to be able to say "I do not want to give up"
No matter which route you go, I hope everything goes well for you and your pain disappears.
I am free to talk if you need someone to vent to/chat in general.

Have a nice day.

• Love
Reactions: katagiri83, whywere and Endex
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I totally agree with @subhumantrash post. said so very thoughtfully and kind.

You are a very strong soul with an amazing spirit.

Sending you lots of love, hugs and well wishes.

Walter

Reactions: katagiri83 and Jarni
blackroseRM

blackroseRM

Jan 22, 2023
Though I don't know the specific conditions you have, I also struggle immensely with daily tasks because of severe, constant pain through my entire body, so I can somewhat relate. It's true that some mental conditions can be managed if you have help and usually medication, but please don't feel like you have to bear the burdens of everything by yourself. I'm glad you don't want to give up! You have supporters here. Sending love and light to you and your path.

• Hugs
Reactions: subhumantrash, whywere and katagiri83
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Though I don't know the specific conditions you have, I also struggle immensely with daily tasks because of severe, constant pain through my entire body, so I can somewhat relate. It's true that some mental conditions can be managed if you have help and usually medication, but please don't feel like you have to bear the burdens of everything by yourself. I'm glad you don't want to give up! You have supporters here. Sending love and light to you and your path.
Howdy!

You are AWESOME! You have a spirit of light and compassion, so darn wonderful!

Also, WELCOME to SS and so glad to have you here.

Thank you for being a good friend to me and again, WELCOME!

Sending you lots of love, hugs and the knowledge that you make my days so much better.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: subhumantrash and katagiri83
Z

Zelonis

Jan 22, 2023
If you don't want to give up, then don't give up. Only do what you want to do. I wish you find the peace you want. Remember, regardless of what you do, stay strong.

Best regards, Zelonis

• Hugs
Reactions: subhumantrash and whywere