• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kanixx

kanixx

Fear and Hungry
May 10, 2023
I'm extremely tired of living, it feels like every good moment I'll ever be able to live will be overpowered by all the terrible stuff I have to go through. Everyday I want to die more and more. But I'm scared, I wish I could just keep going, I wish I could live on and not have to think about that kind of stuff. But I can't, I know I'll be dead by September, that makes me somewhat sad. I've done my best, I just don't have the strength to keep giving it my best when no one seems to notice or understand how hard I'm trying.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: etherealspring, GoatHerder, andreamysk and 5 others
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
For some reason this makes me so sad. I wish I could help you.

• Love
Reactions: etherealspring, GoatHerder and over.the.rainbow
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Feel it, life can be tough af sometimes. You can dm me if you need someone to listen to you.
Best wishesšŸ¤žšŸ¼

Reactions: GoatHerder
andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
I think many people here can understand how hard it is for you, how frustrating it is to try so hard and still feel like you can't do it... If we can notice it here, maybe someone in your real life will be able to too: and I hope it can be so, if this will help console you at least a little.
I think we all wouldn't want to die, if we could get better - at least enough to make everything bearable (if there's even a small chance, just wait a little). Love

Reactions: GoatHerder
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering, existence really is too cruel. But anyway best wishes.