• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

khun

Aug 2, 2023
I've planned suicides for as long as i can remember, i was always thought to be "special and talented" among other things but in reality all i am is a failure. I wont get too much into the details there. But it's more like in the small chance someone cares, i imagine them feeling the same pain i feel right now which is what keeps me from committing. I don't know what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: bussy, peerlesscucumber, xxpinkmoonglitterxx and 1 other person
peerlesscucumber

peerlesscucumber

Petting a cat might change my mind
Oct 27, 2023
I've planned suicides for as long as i can remember, i was always thought to be "special and talented" among other things but in reality all i am is a failure. I wont get too much into the details there. But it's more like in the small chance someone cares, i imagine them feeling the same pain i feel right now which is what keeps me from committing. I don't know what to do.
I absolutely can relate to this!
I don't know if this is exactly the same way you feel. But it's like, you're not suicidal, its just that living on, having to bear with your own and other's expectations is just too much of a chore.

Upvote 1
Themogger

Themogger

Psuedo Genius
Jul 23, 2024
Relatable

Upvote 0