almondmilk

almondmilk

And you know, for you, I'd bleed myself dry
Mar 7, 2023
ironic , right? i don't want to unalive myself. i still have hope. i still hope that i will get into uni. i still hope that i will get back with him . i still hope that i will be happy. i still hope i will have friends. i still hope my parents are happy and proud of me.right now , i am at my worst. i have nobody. just myself. i'm fighting a lot of family issues , a breakup and the death of someone. but i don't want to ctb. i wanna live. i still have hope. i still believe . i hope this post reaches out to some people , who feel the same as i do , and still hope for the better. we need some time <3 i wish eveyone the best and sending y'all a virtual hug <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Krisis, WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and 6 others
mikan79

mikan79

Nov 12, 2023
I hope everything works out for you. I know im a stranger, but im glad you feel that way.

L

lostsomewhere

Nov 15, 2023
ironic , right? i don't want to unalive myself. i still have hope. i still hope that i will get into uni. i still hope that i will get back with him . i still hope that i will be happy. i still hope i will have friends. i still hope my parents are happy and proud of me.right now , i am at my worst. i have nobody. just myself. i'm fighting a lot of family issues , a breakup and the death of someone. but i don't want to ctb. i wanna live. i still have hope. i still believe . i hope this post reaches out to some people , who feel the same as i do , and still hope for the better. we need some time <3 i wish eveyone the best and sending y'all a virtual hug <3
hey , i just wanted to tell you that you matter soo much to everyone in your life and that last piece of hope yes dont loose it just cling into it , i am sure you will find some way or other until then keep finghting my friend in the end when you will look back at everything you will pat your back and would be soo proud of yourself and at that time you will surely remember these days and will be glad that you didnt lost that hope .

robokiller

robokiller

I want to go home.
Apr 20, 2023
There is a part of you that doesn't want to die. Listen to it. I listened to it in the most critical point in my life :')