yeaimhere13

yeaimhere13

why me?
Sep 14, 2023
I wish so badly that I could experience life in a normal person's mind. I don't want to have to wonder if everything happening around me is real or not. I don't want to have to obsess over memories and people that aren't in my life anymore. I don't want to have to wake up with the feeling of dread and despair. I just want to be at peace, or at least feel okay.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: haibane, Mauve87, Immensevoid and 8 others
aitouka

aitouka

calm
Apr 5, 2023
Please remember that no one's life is 'normal'. We all suffer something to some degree. And your sufferings are valid as well. I get it, to many, especially us, death is our peace. I also wish peace for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: haibane, sserafim, whywere and 3 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Please remember that no one's life is 'normal'. We all suffer something to some degree. And your sufferings are valid as well. I get it, to many, especially us, death is our peace. I also wish peace for you.
To very, very different degrees....

Reactions: sserafim and TheGoodGuy
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I am 67, reference point, as like @aitouka so eloquently said no one's life is normal. In all my decades on this rock, I have had really good times and really bad times. Thank GOD that the good times outweigh the bad times and also after finding SaSu and being accepted, life is much better with friends and a family now.

You are a really thoughtful soul, as your thread says that so loud and clear. going by my life experience, I bet that you will find and have a good life.

Not every day is sunshine, BUT the storm clouds do not last either. I truly feel that you will be and do GREAT and the storm clouds will never keep the sunshine away from you.

Lot of hugs, love and the knowledge that you are a sensitive and kind soul, so wonderful!

Walter

Reactions: Mauve87