F

flakeyknight

Jan 1, 2021
Hate that I'm not a genius, that I suck at interviews and know that even if I pass the personality questions, I will fuck up the technical questions. Also have physical injuries that prevent me from killing time with something like a warehouse or moving job. I spend my days at home sitting and tutoring students online and working as a teaching assistant for a local school. Occasionally go for walks to the park or nearby chick fil a for dinner to contemplate life.

Due to the increase in gun and gang violence and fights that even threaten teachers, many are leaving. Which can open the door for me. I meet minimum requirements but I do not want to do it. Hate their racist jokes, the ghetto students that might try to fight me. I have been working out again to prepare for a fight in the future. Also don't want to deal with the racist sociopathic parents that enable their kids. I hate that I have to show civility when faced with these assholes and can't retliate verbally or physically like I usually do when threatened like that. Even some passive aggressiveness can land me in trouble with administration.

A new thing they're making teachers do now is lunch duty where they patrol the cafeteria and hallways and soccer court for fights and break them up. Female teachers must do it too. I absolutely do not want to do it as I could get injured myself and I know the school would get rid of me if I need to take an abscence to recover. I seriously have grown to despite some of the students I have taught as a TA. I would not mourn for them if anything bad happened to them. Teachers talk shit and curse out students in the lounge. Fuck them and their parents. I seriously don't care if they had the unfortunate circumstances of bad parenting. They will just continue their parent's legacy. The excuses for them being young with underdeveloped brains and a shallow understanding of the world needs to stop. They know what they are doing and they take pleasure in hurting others.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mirved46
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Yeah I heard that teaching sucks nowadays because, no matter what, the kids are always right.
I don't want to start with back in my days... But yeah, things have changed for the worst really.
Can't you request to work only from remote?
Anyways best of luck, I wish I could help more but I am myself looking for a job too, so yeah.

Reactions: Foreverix