Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I didn't ask for this, I was born and like everyone else I did my best as much as I could, but I don't want to continue, I dislike the conditions of existence.

I have subtle but deep neurobiological deficiencies. It is always too much to keep up with the world. My mind is simply too weak. I feel like I have lesser "motivational centres" in my brain than the average person. These are deep and fundamental observations. Meaning that they are true on an invisible level and also intrinsic to my brain.

Simply put, I cannot exist without my weaknesses. My brain is just hardwired to contain those specific weaknesses and they cannot be overcome. Thus leading directly to my daily misery.

I dislike the fact that I exist. I dislike everything about my existence. There was no reason that the sperm that fertilized the egg that gave birth to me, should have been the one to win out of others.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, patheticpartner, Pisceslilith and 8 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I feel ya. I'm not fit for this life and I shouldn't have been born. I exist only for other people to treat me like shit.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, demuic, Journeytoletgo and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not want my life as well. I see my existence as a mistake. I mean we were all perfectly fine not existing until we were forced to live, existence is just unnecessary. Everything is determined by chance and some people are disadvantaged through no fault of their own, it is very unfair. It is perfectly understandable, the way you feel. It is cruel how society expects us to suffer for decades, we all deserve the option of euthanasia.

Reactions: Pisceslilith, demuic, Journeytoletgo and 1 other person
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
How quick people are to judge on a non-suicide forum like Facebook

I posted my lack of motivation and difficulty in adjustment to life issues in response to someone on an Indian astrology forum that I visit on Facebook, and they quickly diagnosed my issues as being "lazy".

I mean, if I had the will to live, I would shed the "lazy" and move on.

But you can't say this on a non-suicide forum. You can't just come out and say, I would rather die. You can't discuss in depth, your personal issues like you can here because of sufficient anonymity and supportive forum members.

But I can say it here. I would rather just die in my sleep tonight.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, demuic and PeacefulTonic
PSYCHO_METAL_X

PSYCHO_METAL_X

Branded By Death
Apr 20, 2021
I'm right there with you dude. I've had enough of this shit

Reactions: Pisceslilith and demuic