Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
The more I think about it the more I don't want to go on. I don't want to be there when I'm about to go to university, I don't want to be there when I get my degree, I don't want to become a productive member of the society and work all day and then come home. Sure I could probably do it, not many things matter to me anymore and everything feels the same these days. I do hate change though and it would probably be uncomfortable. But that's not even the main thing. I just don't want to go on and begin my adult life that starts with university next month. I don't want to do anything. I don't want to put any effort into anything. If I could exist by just doing almost nothing I probably would do it but that's not how life works. Everything seems pointless and the perspective of having to put so much effort into living in the future isn't appealing when I barely care about things.

I don't want the future to come I'd rather just CTB.

Reactions: thebookofdisquiet., Suicidebydeath, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
NeedPeace83

NeedPeace83

Sep 9, 2023
From someone that has too many regrets in life, i would tell you to give it a shot and see how it goes. Maybe it would be different for you and you would find something that give meaning to life for you. If it doesn't work out, there is always the option for eternal peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tionally
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's very much understandable the way that you feel, in my case I would see it as always preferable to not exist, I could never have any interest in enduring this futile and pointless existence under any circumstances, existing is completely unappealing to me as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tionally and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I wish tomorrow didn't come too.

• Hugs
omarofficial10

omarofficial10

Always tired
Sep 8, 2023
I'm sorry you feel this way. I feel the exact same way and ir sucks. I have no future and I know it that's why im gonna ctb next month :)

• Hugs