dantexxnfrn

dantexxnfrn

Jun 20, 2023
hi, i'm a new member here. found this site just surfing around on the internet and thought this would finally be a good place for me to speak w people who actually understand how i feel.
i think i've been depressed since my childhood, i can't really remember if there was some trauma behind it but the urge to unalive myself just grew over the years. I've never tried actually doing it, i still live on my parents' house and even though they're not the best people in the world i just can't do it in front of them.
that was short, ik, but it was just some kind of introduction and a vent. thank you, and i hope you all like me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Forever Sleep, 90starve and 2 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Welcome to the SaSu forum.
So sorry that this cruel world has brought you here.
You can express yourself freely here without fear of judgement.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dantexxnfrn and Forever Sleep
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
welcome to the forum <3
there are so many wonderful people here that im sure you'll be able to connect with through shared experiences :)

wishing you a lovely day <3

• Love
Reactions: dantexxnfrn and The anhedonic one
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm sure we'll like you. I think there are many people here who will be able to relate to you. Quite a few members problems stem from childhood. I hope you will be able to find some comfort here.

• Love
Reactions: dantexxnfrn and The anhedonic one
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable not wishing to suffer anymore, existing here certainly is so dreadful and tiring, but anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: AncientSorrow, EndJstifiesTheMeans, The anhedonic one and 1 other person